News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on April 23, 2011, 03:45:00 PMHurray for the new picture! :)

Yep! That's behind my campus... like if you went out my apartment, made a left and went to the top of the ridge, you shall see that!!!!

However, if you look closely, you might see the 101!

GaryOak

In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

ETFROXX

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Ruto

Yay! I fell asleep a bit earlier I think I can stay up late anyway. Waiting for Saria to sign on msn so I can bother her...Also my cousin's coming so I won't be talking to the wall today :D

Hmm if I were in Hong Kong I think there would be something to see/do. I think Easter's non existent here.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Mashi

I VISITED A CHURCH AND GOT TO SEE A PERSON PLAYING THE ORGAN.
IT WAS THE GREATEST THING EVER.

Winter

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

wtf sipan got rid of the How Tall Are You thread :(
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

ETFROXX

R.I.P. How Tall Are You thread.

Also, I'm in charge of Easter baskets! GUESS WHO'S GETTING EXTRA CANDY?!?!?! THAT'S RIGHT. My cousin. 'Cause it's her birthday. And I luff her. <3

KefkaticFanatic

hooray, free candy day

And why mourn something that was nothing more than a tumor?  It was destined to be removed :D

me irl
[close]

DrP

happy easter everyone!

so much stuff to do and then i have to make dinner! (oh wait, and I have homework, too!)

Winter

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 24, 2011, 10:11:14 AMwtf sipan got rid of the How Tall Are You thread :(

Speaking of, my post count went down by 40.

lol

universe-X

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 24, 2011, 10:11:14 AMwtf sipan got rid of the How Tall Are You thread :(
Good riddance. :-\ That thread was gonna cause issues...

Does anyone else have my peeve where the :-\ emote clearly shows / as it's face but needs you to type the unnecessary \ that's above the Enter key? Or is that just me?

Harvest

...lol....Easter is ruined because I didn't go to church with my family....well...they didn't wake me up to go...and now blame me for not going....of course they knew I didn't want to...but if they really wanted me to go...I would have went if they just woke me up...

Now my mom is again glaring at me and pretending I'm the worst son ever because I don't worship her deity. 
-