News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Piano_Pika_

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 06, 2011, 01:52:52 PM
I like your enthusiasm about everything. XD

Harvest

Quote from: universe-X on May 05, 2011, 08:31:54 PMA girl with down syndrome at my school started sprinting through the hallways in front of the cafeteria. 2 AP's had to chase her before finally catching her. Then she dropped, and after several attempts to get her to her feet, she wouldn't. So they dragged her, on her butt, by her arms, to the front door of the auditorium (which is right across the cafeteria). People are still deciding whether the AP's handled that right or not >.>

In other news, green apples rule.

Sounds like they handled it perfectly.
-

Jub3r7

Quote from: Piano_Pika_ on May 06, 2011, 12:08:29 PMso.....
It's considered good forum etiquette to edit your post rather than double posting (twice in a row.)
Although it's okay if the thread hasn't been posted in for a while, so people can see that there has been a new reply.  :)
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Piano_Pika_

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 06, 2011, 01:52:52 PM
I like your enthusiasm about everything. XD

universe-X

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 06, 2011, 04:12:33 AMThat's a little brutal for someone who was just running
Just a little.

Quote from: Harvest on May 06, 2011, 12:25:49 PMSounds like they handled it perfectly.
Just a little.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Dude

Olimar12345

^i still have finals until tuesday  :( ...but they're all music finals‼  :)
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Jamaha

As of today, I've served 300 days in the military.

62 to go.

KefkaticFanatic

Woo!  What then, right back to school, or vacation?

me irl
[close]

Jamaha

Considering that I get home in July and my studies continue in September...I'd say vacation.

Although I guess I need to refresh my memory on what I did during my freshman year. Can hardly remember any circuit theory and such.

KefkaticFanatic

Ah I see.  Fun times.  Also huzzah for tapatalk

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Still 5 moar weeks of school left for me. :'(

My mind involuntarily lost it's virginity because of the AP US History exam. I'm so glad my teacher wasn't able to cover anything after WWI because of how slow she went through chapters.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

Ahahaha, APUSH.  That sucks.  From the many people I've heard from, it's a terrible course compared to IB History of the Americas.

me irl
[close]

Brassman388

I think I've been a lurker for far too long.