News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Piano_Pika_

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 06, 2011, 01:52:52 PM
I like your enthusiasm about everything. XD

Ruto

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on May 07, 2011, 12:06:31 PMAhahaha, APUSH.  That sucks.  From the many people I've heard from, it's a terrible course compared to IB History of the Americas.

Depends on the teacher xD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SuperFireKirby

From the looks of his avatar, I'd say Jub's a total beast and is playing Cave Story.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jub3r7

Blaaaaaah you guessed it. Downloaded it today, and really enjoy it so far.
Also, I came across the easter egg in which my character awoke from the bed to find Chaco sleeping there, with "Chaco's lipstick" in my inventory...
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SuperRiolu

I'm finally in the US for good, so hopefully I'll be on more than before!
I'm just going to spend my summer here in California doing so many things. There are a lot of things to do here!

DrP

I still can't believe you're in Sacramento... Its kinda a shithole.

Nice avatar, too! :D

KefkaticFanatic

Prom went rather well aside from the awful location (outside a large building under a covered area) and mediocre-bad music.  Dealt with it all and still had a good time.

Dinner was fantastic.

Hoo.

me irl
[close]

Jub3r7

So guys. My other dragon hatched with wings, which doesn't usually happen.
So yeah you should click it if you haven't already.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

dahans

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO I will take my final exams tomorrow. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooo -.- I am a bit nervous^^.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Cobraroll

Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

universe-X

Quote from: Jub3r7 on May 08, 2011, 11:03:38 AMSo guys. My other dragon hatched with wings, which doesn't usually happen.
So yeah you should click it if you haven't already.
You're welcome. :P I was bored so I clicked it like 50 times yesterday. Same for chubby lumpkins on the left too.

Raymondbl

How about mine? :(
it's probably going to die. 

and concerto's - *goes to find concerto's posts*

Dahans, I wish you luck!  Go kick that exam's butt :P
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

kirby_superstar

My exams aren't until June. Same with Prom and Grad. Ugh, I can't wait to be done with high school.

I then plan on leading the exciting-in-the-kinda-way-where-you-never-know-if-you'll-be-having-supper-on-any-particular-night life of a musician. Or a writer. University and chance will dictate which one affords me a career. >.<
x = y + 1. Where x = current post count, and y = previous post count.

universe-X

SuperRiolu

People here in California drive crazily. I really feel that driving here is horrible and is really dangerous.
I'm just going to spend my summer here in California doing so many things. There are a lot of things to do here!