The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

fabbemannen

ETFROXX

Roz~

What I was supposed to do yesterday : Watch Nintendo's E3 conference, play vidya games.
What I actually did : Had to go to the hospital, had to do some scans, and then they decided : Oh you need an operation because you apparently have appendicitis.

Got back home today at noon. My belly hurts. D:
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Saria

Quote from: Roz~ on June 08, 2011, 01:51:56 PMWhat I was supposed to do yeasterday : Watch Nintendo's E3 conference, play vidya games.
What I actually did : Had to go to the hospital, had to do some scans, and then they decided : Oh you need an operation because you apparently have appendicitis.

OH NOES! NOT MY GOOD FRIEND! D':
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

ETFROXX

Quote from: Roz~ on June 08, 2011, 01:51:56 PMWhat I was supposed to do yeasterday : Watch Nintendo's E3 conference, play vidya games.

ilu wifey. :(

Roz~

Thankee guys. :) <3

I feel okay, I have trouble walking because it hurts but it's not that bad. The more I walk, the less it'll hurt.

Edit: Trying to choose what classes I'm going to attend in university in September. Dunno if it's because of the anesthesia but I don't understand a thing about what I'm supposed to choose/do. x) Too many pages of random stuff to read D:
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Ruto

Wow 4 of my friends people I know have the same birthday today.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Jub3r7

Dang, busted appendix is never fun. X| GET WELL ROZ~.

Anyways, I'll be slightly more inactive from now on...
I'm trying to juggle perfecting three new songs in one week (going to have to start working really hard on piano from now on), starting social studies online classes so I have an extra elective during the year, visit my girlfriend, and during the school year I want to join fencing, and maybe mock trial.
But I'll still be a little active, so I'll see everyone around.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SuperFireKirby

Anyone here read the Poisonwood Bible? Gotta read it for AP Lit. and I wanna know if it's any good.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

I've heard it's great, but you have to read it anyway.

me irl
[close]

ETFROXX

Harvest

Big presentation in like an hour...pretty nervous...usually don't get nervous anymore..
-