News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zahndy

THANK YOU Concerto No.20 in D minor , finnaly i'm free of that horrible way of torture-ing  ;D
please delete this account

Shadoninja

thought of the moment while looking through photobucket pictures:

SPARTAAAAA- *gets eaten by ghost*
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Dude

I'm really bored... I wish there was something fun to do around here. Maybe I'll play Panda Pwn now... :)

Mike

If this zahndy person, which barely anyone has a clue who he is, is being tortured because he got banned from this forum, he needs a life and badly.

Btw Metroid Prime Hunters sucks and is a disgrace to the Metroid franchise.

Blizzard, Diablo 3 plzkthxbai.

KefkaticFanatic

You saw the whole thing about the Diablo 3 forum they found on the Blizzard site?  But if you have you probably also saw that it could be nothing.

me irl
[close]

Shadoninja

FallenPianist

HugoMeister

Tetris Type A lol.

That's kinda weird. Was there like a little bit of drink left in the can? Sometimes the drink will slosh around and cause the container to move. I know that happens with my milk cartons sometimes, when its almost empty but has some left.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

FallenPianist

Lol, i know i have heard this somewhere, lol

i love this version

Mike

Quote from: Gamer4250 on June 27, 2008, 06:41:12 PMYou saw the whole thing about the Diablo 3 forum they found on the Blizzard site?  But if you have you probably also saw that it could be nothing.

I've been following it for a few days because of all the teasing Blizzard is currently doing and yeah the forums thing is pretty much nothing since they also have sections for Diablo 4, 5 and 6 and Warcraft 4, 5 and 6 too.

Gooch

Good god, my mom just walked in and said, and I quote:
"Ok, honey, you need to get to bed by 12. We have an early day tomorrow, we're riding Thomas the Tank Engine tomorrow with your Nephew. We're leaving at 7, it'll be over at around 9."

Good god, not only do i have to RIDE on a faux Thomas the Tank Engine, but i have to do it for 2 hours w/ a bunch of deranged, crying children? Jesus help me not be a dick to them...

B-Kpianist

haha! my mom wants to take my lil bro to that in arizona! I honestly wouldn't mind if it were me, it would bring me back to when I was 2 and 3 (yes i remember a lot from when i was young). As for you- good luck!

zahndy

Quote from: Mike on June 27, 2008, 06:26:04 PMIf this zahndy person, which barely anyone has a clue who he is, is being tortured because he got banned from this forum, he needs a life and badly.

Btw Metroid Prime Hunters sucks and is a disgrace to the Metroid franchise.

Blizzard, Diablo 3 plzkthxbai.

sometimes i suck at life...so i play second life XD.

if you dont know who i am, before NSM was down my name was -trace-
please delete this account

Shadoninja

Quote from: HugoMeister on June 27, 2008, 06:56:51 PMTetris Type A lol.

That's kinda weird. Was there like a little bit of drink left in the can? Sometimes the drink will slosh around and cause the container to move. I know that happens with my milk cartons sometimes, when its almost empty but has some left.
no there was nothing inside. I suspect it was caused by the fan and the water underneath it edges of the bottom of the can.

PseudoMario16

Quote from: Sirus on June 27, 2008, 08:12:39 AMlol
my thought of the moment:
why is dr.pepper called dr. pepper if dr. pepper is not a real doctor.
is dr.pepper a certified doctor?
 :P my friend called dr.pepper and asked them that
and what did dr. pepper say?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!