News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MassiveMayhem

So yeah, burned myself with a straightener this morning. It's red and nasty now. ._.
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

DrP

This is exciting. The energy here is awesome! I have some epic seats and ready to roll!

MOST IMPORTANT EDIT EVER!!!!: I JUST SAW KOJI KONDO IN THE FLESH AND WAVED TO HIM AND WAVED BACK AS HE LOOKED UP FROM SIGNING STUFF. IF ONLY I BROUGHT A GAME OR SOMETHING BUT STILL KOJI KONDO IN THE FLESH!!!!

Ragster2448

Quote from: DrP on October 21, 2011, 06:56:09 PMThis is exciting. The energy here is awesome! I have some epic seats and ready to roll!

MOST IMPORTANT EDIT EVER!!!!: I JUST SAW KOJI KONDO IN THE FLESH AND WAVED TO HIM AND WAVED BACK AS HE LOOKED UP FROM SIGNING STUFF. IF ONLY I BROUGHT A GAME OR SOMETHING BUT STILL KOJI KONDO IN THE FLESH!!!!

Holy crap that's awesome! I wish I could be there.

Quote from: Ragster2448 on August 12, 2011, 02:40:38 PMI can't wait! I'm sending off letters to two famous people, hopefully they'll give me a signature in return. :P One of them is Charles Martinet, that'd be awesome to get his signature.

August 12th, that's uh... 2 months and 10 days away. And now, today, right at this very moment, it has returned! I HAVE HIS SIGNATURE!! :D This month has been great for me!

Winter

Quote from: MassiveMayhem on October 21, 2011, 05:34:41 PMSo yeah, burned myself with a straightener this morning. It's red and nasty now. ._.

Poor straightener!!

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

MassiveMayhem

Quote from: DrP on October 21, 2011, 06:56:09 PMThis is exciting. The energy here is awesome! I have some epic seats and ready to roll!

Where were you at?
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

Jamaha

Just had a housewarming party. Ended before 11.

Guess they ended up being like ENGINEERS'_PARTY.jpg

Oh well.

DrP

Quote from: spitllama on October 22, 2011, 12:43:21 PMDrP! Ask Siri if it knows the muffin man! ::)
It game me a list of bakeries in SLO

Quote from: MassiveMayhem on October 22, 2011, 12:46:52 PMWhere were you at?
Zelda 25th anniversary concert

spitllama

Submissions Page

DonValentino

Anyone bought a gelaskin for any device? I'm thinking about buying a custom one for my 3DS. I can't decide whether this one, with Ghetsis and his team:

Or this one, with Kyurem:

I'm sure about the inside... Even if I don't like Navi too much, I would like to have a part of the Zelda series on my 3DS. So this would be the result:

What do you think? It's worth it? Or not? ???

EDIT: THIS ONE, THIS ONE, THIS ONE AND THIS ONE!!!!

spitllama

I don't really think it's worth it to get a gelaskin. I had one and it was ok but nothing special.

If you do decide one though, my vote is for the Kyurem one.
Submissions Page

DonValentino

Quote from: spitllama on October 22, 2011, 02:22:05 PMI don't really think it's worth it to get a gelaskin. I had one and it was ok but nothing special.

If you do decide one though, my vote is for the Kyurem one.

Thanks for your opinion! I decided to investigate more about gelaskins when I saw the special 3DSs. I always wanted to do my own custom design, and I think this is a good chance to do it. On the other hand, as you said, it is not something special, and I could live perfectly without it, so I was just wondering... When will Nintendo make more designs, instead of just plain colors! And they do it, but those DSs or 3DSs are part of a contest or limited edition for the ones who bla, bla, bla...  :(

Harvest

So last night I puked and swallowed the vast majority of it in order to avoid puking on somebodies floor.

I also paid $27 for a cab ride and it didn't even get me to where I was going.\

I'm also drunk again.
-

spitllama

Submissions Page

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Harvest on October 22, 2011, 03:58:44 PMSo last night I puked and swallowed the vast majority of it in order to avoid puking on somebodies floor.

I also paid $27 for a cab ride and it didn't even get me to where I was going.\

I'm also drunk again.
mmhmmmm, and tell me once again, how are illegal drugs and alcohol not a abomination?

Also, SFK is officially a Whovian and he's damn proud of it.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!