Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

I only told you how to do it after I posted, soooooo

dohoho

^-^

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Dude on October 29, 2011, 08:39:12 AM...are you doing some *wink wink* or something?

More like going on the computer when I'm not allowed...and then clearing all the sites I went to. Nothing like what you said. -_-
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

Ah, I didn't know you couldn't go on the computer whenever you wanted... Sorry.

MassiveMayhem

Quote from: Dude on October 29, 2011, 09:33:21 AMAh, I didn't know you couldn't go on the computer whenever you wanted... Sorry.
I'm not suppose to be on either. I'm kind of grounded....sort of...
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

Dude

Oh young people these days! Always not doing what they're parents tell them to do!

Nebbles

bejhjkdfdhdgs it's TOO COLD /buries self under blankets wahhhhh
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Jamaha

I changed the default back to the old one.

Though this still looks kinda weird.

Roz~

My mom's friend was murdered 2 years ago, and this week there was a tv show that explained why he was murdered and how. Since I was at school and I had to study for midterms, my mom taped it so I could watch it when I got back home.
... so freaking hard to watch. I knew the guy and he really didn't deserve to die that way. =/
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: MassiveMayhem on October 29, 2011, 08:56:20 AMEating gushers! Damn, I miss these things.
^This totally convinced me to go go buy gushers. SO DEELEESHUS.

Parents are out of town for the week so the left me monies to go shopping with. Bought 2 liters of Dr. Pepper cherry, gushers, a box of cocoa pebbles(best cereal EVUR), and a box a black tea. I should be set for the next few days.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Ruto

Did you by any chance buy the sodas with EA codes on them? xD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

MassiveMayhem

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on October 29, 2011, 02:17:18 PM^This totally convinced me to go go buy gushers. SO DEELEESHUS.

Parents are out of town for the week so the left me monies to go shopping with. Bought 2 liters of Dr. Pepper cherry, gushers, a box of cocoa pebbles(best cereal EVUR), and a box a black tea. I should be set for the next few days.
Please tell me you have milk...(for cocoa pebbles).
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jamaha

Whoops...2:20.

I really need to stop drawing this late.

DrP

I can't stop watching Seinfeld reruns on tv (they're doing Seinfeld reruns all weekend over here)... I can't get any work done.

Saria

Quote from: Roz~ on October 29, 2011, 01:31:53 PMMy mom's friend was murdered 2 years ago, and this week there was a tv show that explained why he was murdered and how. Since I was at school and I had to study for midterms, my mom taped it so I could watch it when I got back home.
... so freaking hard to watch. I knew the guy and he really didn't deserve to die that way. =/
What happened to him? D:
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday