Previous topic - Next topic

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

KefkaticFanatic

omnomnomnomnom

Also, for good headphones, you want Sennheiser.  I've been using the HD 595s since last summer and they've been great.  I got them at abuot $250, but I've seen them go lower.  If you can't bother to spend money like that, just get one of the highly reviewed lower models.

me irl
[close]

spitllama

Oh wow ok. I'll look into that thanks.

And Kefka do Sennheiser's run any lower or would it mean picking a whole different brand?
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

KefkaticFanatic

There are plenty of lower end models like the 448 ($60), 518 ($95), etc.  Just read up reviews and see what people compare.  Just remember that Sennheiser are known for having a very broad spectrum that bring out the sound in music, but doesn't do as well with giving you a pumping and muddy bass like some of the more garbage headphones (any beats pair)

me irl
[close]

Ruto

So I was just walking in the street with Saria, minding my own business, when this guy jumps out at me and says 'give me all your money'. I thought it was just one of my old classmates so I was like 'uhh who are you' then walks around him without looking at his face. It turns out it was my neighbor. Awkward.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

KefkaticFanatic

....what
So did he just have a terrible sense of humor, or was he terrible at robbing?

me irl
[close]

Ruto

Lol dunno. He was pretty tall, wore a scarf and sunglasses so he was pretty much dressed for a robbery anyway XD Right after that, Saria pointed out it was him, so I turned around to say hi, but then got ambushed by his family members and his girlfriend's family members so there were about 8 people I had to greet awkwardly.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

Quote from: Ruto on December 26, 2011, 12:38:26 PMHe was pretty tall, wore a scarf and sunglasses
I did NOY try and rob you. Just because im tall, always wear a scarf and sunglasses...

I went to IKEA today... I LOVE that store.

triforced1

I always get lost in IKEA. We've got a megastore here. Everything's big in Texas, right?

Dude

DrP

Quote from: Dude on December 26, 2011, 05:28:49 PMLooks like I'm moving to texas  8)
You know Texas is filled with born again Christians and Republicans, right??

Saria

Quote from: Ruto on December 26, 2011, 12:38:26 PMLol dunno. He was pretty tall, wore a scarf and sunglasses so he was pretty much dressed for a robbery anyway XD Right after that, Saria pointed out it was him, so I turned around to say hi, but then got ambushed by his family members and his girlfriend's family members so there were about 8 people I had to greet awkwardly.
He didn't wear sunglasses?
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Harvest

Seventh full day without a cigarette.  Quitting is just as bad as you may have heard.  I'm about to give in. 

Sure wish these were as easy to quit as weed was.
-

Shadoninja

Quote from: Harvest on December 26, 2011, 07:36:04 PMSeventh full day without a cigarette.  Quitting is just as bad as you may have heard.  I'm about to give in. 

Sure wish these were as easy to quit as weed was.

good luck! you can do it!
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman