News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Quote from: DrP on January 03, 2012, 09:53:48 AMYou had the guts to ask Maggie Margeret out! hahaha

Also

School starts today. Only 3 hours of class starting at noon, so it wont be too bad, but the fact that it starts today... well....

*Margaret D= and no, haha. I'm over that now anyway. It's an actual surprise gift for you guys! May be coming tonight, if I work fast. :)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

triforced1

Mashi

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 03, 2012, 02:24:27 PM*Margaret D= and no, haha. I'm over that now anyway. It's an actual surprise gift for you guys! May be coming tonight, if I work fast. :)
You convinced your school to use the word frivolous in daily colloquial speech?

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

gogogo also I hate that tomorrow's my last day of break :( but I'm hanging out with some friends including a certain girl so it should be fun

Jamaha

Aww, the corporals I was training are getting home tomorrow. Time sure flies...at least in the reserve.

Winter

Going into an interview at Fry's Electronic's Store. If things work out, I'm super excited to not have a boring workplace ^.^

If not, I already have been hired at another job as of 22 hours ago, (But haven't filled out the paperwork yet) so I can still settle for Subway.

It might be cool, or it might not. Root for me to get the job at Fry's though! It pays more. ;)

spitllama

Woop woop $$ makes the world go round.

Good luck.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

The Deku Trombonist

spitllama

I have deemed that smiley as xK-NiGhTx's smiley :D
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Jub3r7

I worked better at the restaurant than usual, maybe I'll get a raise if it continues this way?????

Alsooooooooooooooooooo
Monday.

On Monday. Bow staves, aka staves made of bamboo. Me. This other guy. Sparring. Yeah.
I'm kinda really excited.

e:Oh yeah, forgot to mention that we've both trained with staves for several years. The main difference is that I'm self taught, he's actually been taught.
So I'm screwed, but idc cause it's still going to be really fun.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

Where's my Jub Rules flag or Jub for President t-shirt or other various merchandise for the fight

Winter

Shadowkirby I totally raised your post count to over 9000.

Made you look ^.^