News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spitllama

Probably Oregon cause it's better cause that's where I registered to vote.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Winter

DrP

Quote from: spitllama on January 10, 2012, 10:38:55 PMOr now

http://www.sos.state.or.us/elections/pages/voterresources/regtovote/index.html
LUCKY. We have to submit a paper copy that we have to download from the SOS and MAIL it in.

Same with our DMV forms... at least Washingtonians can get both a DL and a Passport card on their license (which I want)

KefkaticFanatic

Start using kendo armor (bogu) full time next week.  Get em.

me irl
[close]

Ragster2448

Aw yeah! Got out of school early today because an ice storm is blowing in. BUT on the other hand my electricity is more than likely to go out. There's always a catch. :P

Ruto

Wondering if I should still get lunch since I won't be able to eat it until after 3:30...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

K-NiGhT

That awkward moment when you're the only user on a forum.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Raymondbl

only for 8 minutes! though that has happened to me before.
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

Dude

triforced1

I'm in kind of a funky mood. I can't stop listening to Earth, Wind and Fire and Tower of Power

SuperFireKirby

Earth, Wind, and Fire is the most funky band of cats ever to groove, my brother.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

I'm debating doing to either Suzhou, Hangzhou or Nanjing on my day off in Shanghai... decisions decisions.

Raymondbl

My mother says Nanjing is out of the question, Hangzhou is better than Nanjing, but she hasn't gone to Suzhou, and the Chinese internet has mixed views on whether Hangzhou or Suzhou is better.  So, narrowed it down to two  :)

edit: fixed spelling error
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

Nebbles

-w- I can't wait until next weekend!! And we're going to Boston over Spring Break!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel