News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-NiGhT

Quote from: triforced1 on February 08, 2012, 05:28:39 PMYeah, I'm prolly leaving the forums. Have fun
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Quote from: triforced1 on February 08, 2012, 08:10:58 PMSchool. It's the fuckingest bitch in the world. I'm not sure If I'll ever have time anymore. I dunno if I'm leaving for good tho, more on that in the  next few days.also some people are really pissing me off
I agree. And srsly plz dont leave. And i saw that
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Cobraroll

Even if life overtakes you, no need to say that you leave. Just come back from time to time, whenever you get a breather. No need to catch up on everything, just dump by, say hi, and go again if you like.

Just as GreekGeek did, he's been on twice or something since he started University.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Ruto

Lab cancelled, not sure if that's good news or not. My boss/professor is really mad now and I have to be here for another 4 hours anyway -.-

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Olimar12345

So I was experimenting with my magic bullet blender while making a milk shake and, on a whim, threw in some marshmallows. I IZ A FUXIN CULINARY GENIUS
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

MassiveMayhem

Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

Shadoninja

gotta love that awkward new glasses feeling.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

spitllama

What kind of frames are you getting? I've always had a very conservative look but am very interested in what you're considering.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

DrP

spitllama

With absolutely no offense intended to you DrP (cause they look good on you), I find those frames to be better sunglasses-only.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

KefkaticFanatic

I like the ones I currently have, which only have visible frames on the top section.

me irl
[close]

MassiveMayhem

They're square, plastic frames.  They're actually olive green.

Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

Jamaha

Back at home so using my laptop.

Whoa, how could I ever use this full-time. The screen is so tiny.