News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-NiGhT

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

SuperFireKirby

Am I the only non-college student that doesn't get President's Day off? I mean, we get MLK day, but not the day the celebrates two of the greatest presidents in American history? A little odd.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

K-NiGhT

ETFROXX

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on February 19, 2012, 07:14:02 PMAm I the only non-college student that doesn't get President's Day off? I mean, we get MLK day, but not the day the celebrates two of the greatest presidents in American history? A little odd.

I don't get either off.

DrP

My school does whatever it can to get a day off

K-NiGhT

DrP

Just move to California and go to a state school.

Greg

GreekGeek

My mouth hurts like hell when I just woke up. What did I do wrong, oh dear Mother Earth =(?

Roz~

Quote from: DrP on February 19, 2012, 07:57:10 PMMy school does whatever it can to get a day off

Huge snowstorm, 3/4 of the class will not be able to go to school : doesn't matter, no day off. Damn you Laval University! D:
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Cobraroll

^Wuzzes.  ;)

It's the same over here. As long as the building stands, the school stays open. If the road is blocked by an avalanche or rock slide (happens suprprisingly often at the West coast), you're allowed to stay at home, though.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

dahans

I haven't really been online for quite a long time now... Would anyone be so kind and tell me what I have missed in the meantime? xD
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Ruto

Quote from: dahans on February 20, 2012, 11:46:58 AMI haven't really been online for quite a long time now... Would anyone be so kind and tell me what I have missed in the meantime? xD

xDDDDDD

I'll submit a report or you can wait until next year when I write the 2012 review ;)

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

fingerz

Well, you missed the awesomesome arrangement by spitllama and I. :P

*cough cough* No, not really much. XD
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!