News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

Quote from: Ruto on February 28, 2012, 08:50:07 PMI just don't go around adding random people I talk to xD That really helps...even 250 friends is too many for me.
297 friends and I don't add random people either. B)
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Funktastic~!

Just realised thatcmy birthday is in 30 days.  I'm so excited!

Nebbles

^ AND WE'RE GONNA HAVE A WILD PARTY

Oh, I do wonder how Marketing went... well the end of the class, at least!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Funktastic~!

Quote from: Nebbles on February 29, 2012, 05:22:48 PM^ AND WE'RE GONNA HAVE A WILD PARTY

Oh, I do wonder how Marketing went... well the end of the class, at least!

They're gonna be all bitchy most likely.

But who cares, if they don't shut up, we can just go higher up on the ladder.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

I'm super terrible with names... like I have to see the person 3 or 4 times and talk with them to get their name.

I never forget a face, though.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Ruto

Hahaha, I'd be lucky to get everyone's name right...I don't even see most of these people if they've never talked to me and I don't really see faces sitting in the front row. Also national students, etc.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Winter

Quote from: Jub3r7 on February 29, 2012, 04:47:30 PM297 friends and I don't add random people either. B)

360, and 43 pending requests. XD

DrP

My general rule is if I don't know them in person and/or if none of them know something "special" about me, then no.

And then if nothing happens for a year, and I really don't like someone or I think there's no chance at anything, they get the delete button

Funktastic~!

I have less than 100. 

Which is probably why I don't get why people think people on FB are so annoying.  Actually, I still don't understand it.  Why don't people just unfriend or unsubscribe from people?

Ruto

Okay, so this girl from one of my old classes swears nonstop on her facebook statuses and another one posts filthy ones...I know them IRL so they'll know if I remove them. *Blocks*

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Funktastic~! on March 01, 2012, 11:23:23 AMI have less than 100. 

Which is probably why I don't get why people think people on FB are so annoying.  Actually, I still don't understand it.  Why don't people just unfriend or unsubscribe from people?
I've got liek 70 friends. I generally view people with over 500 friends as completely retarded, because this is generally how they view facebook friends: HEY, I SAW YOU IN THE HALLWAY THAT ONE TIME A FEW YEARS BACK AND I REMEMBERED THINKING "OMG OMG, WE'RE TOTALLY FRIENDS NOW!" SO I SENT YOU A REQUEST CUZ WE'RE TOTALLY BFF'S!!!!!!

Just another attempt at filling their sad, empty lives.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Funktastic~!

Quote from: Ruto on March 01, 2012, 01:00:15 PMOkay, so this girl from one of my old classes swears nonstop on her facebook statuses and another one posts filthy ones...I know them IRL so they'll know if I remove them. *Blocks*

That's why I usually just unsubscribe from them.  I don't have to see annoying statues, and I don't have to hear them bitching at me about unfriending them.