Currently using Finale 2012

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jub3r7

Even if it's not actually a Mexican restaurant, I can imagine SFK...

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Ruto

During today's lecture on the reproductive system, the professor started talking about attraction (off-topic, right?)...she mentioned that people find that dilated pupils (like what happens to your eyes when you go into a dark room) and a darker band separating the iris from sclera are more attractive. She also said that people tend to like other people who have different types of immune systems.

So sometime in the future, take a great picture of your eyes and have a list of all the things you tend to get sick (or not get sick) from. It might help you find someone if nothing else works xD

According to her advice I should be looking for someone who can eat a plate of discarded/dirty food without getting sick  8)

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Jub3r7 on March 27, 2012, 05:18:35 PMEven if it's not actually a Mexican restaurant, I can imagine SFK...

*Sexy mexican SFK*
Jub, may good fortune, sunshine, and hordes of beautiful women be with you, always.

ANYWAYS, I'm pretty sure I was almost murdered this morning but learned a valuable lesson in the process. Don't wave at strangers in cars passing by when your on the side of the road at 4 in the morning. Me and my friend were. And we did it to one car. It began to slow down. Then made a U-turn. Me and friend decided to escape back into this other kids house. The car pulled up on the driveway(no parents were home), stayed there for about 10 minutes and then drove off. I was wearing a tophat, sunglasses, and holding a cane at the time of waving. I felt spiffy.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Roz~

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on March 28, 2012, 01:08:51 PMJub, may good fortune, sunshine, and hordes of beautiful women be with you, always.

ANYWAYS, I'm pretty sure I was almost murdered this morning but learned a valuable lesson in the process. Don't wave at strangers in cars passing by when your on the side of the road at 4 in the morning. Me and my friend were. And we did it to one car. It began to slow down. Then made a U-turn. Me and friend decided to escape back into this other kids house. The car pulled up on the driveway(no parents were home), stayed there for about 10 minutes and then drove off. I was wearing a tophat, sunglasses, and holding a cane at the time of waving. I felt spiffy.

It's like that one time when some weird tattooed guys followed me and my friend for 10 minutes. We were 12 at the time, and it was scary D:

Also weather last week : 20C.
Weather today : Snowstorm.
ಠ_ಠ
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Nebbles

It was all 70+ last week

Today it was like 30 degrees this morning and I was like "NO"
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Cobraroll

It still hasn't stopped raining. Every day for the past month, we've had rain for most of the day. I saw the sun for the first time in a week yesterday, it was shining through a thin cloud for five minutes. The ground hasn't been dry since October.

I really, really hate the location of this city. Who the heck decided to found a civilization here?

Oh, and the forecast: http://www.yr.no/sted/Norge/S%C3%B8r-Tr%C3%B8ndelag/Trondheim/Moholt/langtidsvarsel.html
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Roz~

Eh, have to pick my classes for next semester, but I don't know what to choose .__.
Have 3 classes I have to pick and 2 optional ones. I'm thinking about Japanese, that would be cool, but I don't know D:

Also guys I'm pretty sure I saw Kefka post a website that allows you to know if your computer can run certain video games, anyone remember what it was? I want to see if my computer can run Diablo III 'cause I'm definitely getting it in May.

Shadoninja

Quote from: Roz~ on March 29, 2012, 11:16:28 AMAlso guys I'm pretty sure I saw Kefka post a website that allows you to know if your computer can run certain video games, anyone remember what it was? I want to see if my computer can run Diablo III 'cause I'm definitely getting it in May.
http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/ ?
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Roz~

SuperFireKirby

Minimum Requirement: 256mb of dedicated videomemory
SFK: 64mb of dedicated memory

Challenge Accepted.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!