The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mashi

If you're lactose intolerant, then why did you drink it in the first place? :P

Ruto

My dad insisted I try it while I was here xD I guess he forgot that I was lactose intolerant and I didn't think there was that much milk in it...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Mashi

On the bright side, you just drank the greatest drink in the world if it was made properly!  You can at least drink black tea or the like if you're unable to drink worker's tea.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

KefkaticFanatic

Yea lab and discussion section -.- the thursday is actually just a reserved midterm period that will only be used 3/10 weeks of the quarter.

me irl
[close]

DrP

I got the short end of the stick for the fall. The classes I needed to take either got full (that's the first problem) or are in the afternoon. And I am still trying to get into two classes (and I need one to have 16 units)... so Fall Quarter will suck and be boring (oh and I have my Music Ensemble Class MW 7-8). I would so rather have morning classes so my afternoons are free, but what am I to do...

And if I can't get those classes, then I guess it's an independent study French class for me... and I can't take Chinese until the winter, so that's out, too... ugh. fucking state cutting the fucking funding so we can't get the fucking classes we need to fucking graduate on time and to fucking let us do stuff... why does this have to be a fucking issue... it's all fucking California's fault and their fucking spending shit.

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SuperFireKirby

Which reminds me, I should really get on signing up for classes. Yeah...

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Nebbles

I can't wait to pick my own classes, which should be soon.

I am sooo done with HS... just a little under a month...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

Tonight was me and Margaret's flute/piano duet performance :) went really well
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

Quote from: Nebbles on May 15, 2012, 07:33:39 PMI can't wait to pick my own classes, which should be soon.

I am sooo done with HS... just a little under a month...
I was blocked scheduled into my first quarter of classes... and then I had the nightmare of registering for class in the winter. Here, it's a blood bath.

Quote from: Ruto on May 15, 2012, 05:15:14 PMLol botany? XD
GE. I didn't want to take biology. Plus, I kinda wanted to learn something new! And our professor is an expert in California Trees and he likes to take us on nature walks!

Sir Dino

Wondering which instrument is best to go along side in a duet of pokemart theme.. hm...