News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_last_sheikah

You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Sir Dino

thanks for the suggestion! I think thats what i'll do, although i've never tried arranging for the drums before... but i'll give it a shot! :)

Dude

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

And it's safe for work...

Ruto

Writing your postcards...if you still want one, you can still ask. I'll be here for another 2 weeks :D

Anyway I don't have white out and I found out afterwards I put things on the wrong line for Canadia addresses. I hope you have human postal workers :( And not stupid human ones to boot.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Cobraroll

Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Dude on May 16, 2012, 02:29:01 PM
I've watched this, liek, 15 times since you posted it. It's beautiful.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

MaestroUGC

Get it? It's a euphemism. They're talking about a boat, but it sounds like they're talking about your.....
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Maestro Aamir on May 16, 2012, 08:25:15 AMWondering which instrument is best to go along side in a duet of pokemart theme.. hm...

I'd vote saxophone
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Shadoninja

Quote from: Maestro Aamir on May 16, 2012, 08:25:15 AMWondering which instrument is best to go along side in a duet of pokemart theme.. hm...
Theremin.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Sir Dino

Whoa, I could never be able to arrange something for a theremin!  :o Wish I could though.. I tried the drums, but... I have too much of a sensitive ear.. (sensative as in sharp or loud noises bother me, not sensative as in good hearing, but I do have both :) ). So I think i'll go with saxaphone :D

spitllama

*sensitive

And I second the drumset idea
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Sir Dino

thanks spelling nazi spitllama. :)

wait, wt-? what was I thinking!? I can't arrange the pokemart theme of R/S/E!! I think i'll try the HG SS version of mart theme... too bad NSM doesn't have a piano sheet of that I can use for reference..

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

spitllama

Going to a Norwegian Constitution Day party this evening. Should be fun.

You betcha!
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012