News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaestroUGC

Arrangement Contest III - Going Solo

This one should prove to be very intersting. I want to see if anybody uses the timpani.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Jamaha

So the English class I'm taking has us giving presentations and the said presentations are recorded for us to evaluate later.

The idea of that was horrifying but turns out that I don't sound as horrible as I thought.

Zunawe

You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

SuperFireKirby

Planning on buying a laptop. Any brands I should absolutely stay away from? Not insanely familiar with many of them.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

Whatever you do, don't buy HP, unless it's a specifically well reviewed ultrabook.

me irl
[close]

Nebbles

=/ I have an HP and works just fine for me. Eh, whatever. Preferences.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

KefkaticFanatic

HP historically has worst build quality and worst support

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Intel doesn't make computers. And there are many Acer systems that run on Intel processors.

Unless you meant to say AMD.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 19, 2012, 10:52:12 AMPlanning on buying a laptop. Any brands I should absolutely stay away from? Not insanely familiar with many of them.
GET. A. LENOVO!

Sir Dino

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 19, 2012, 02:57:41 PMIntel doesn't make computers. And there are many Acer systems that run on Intel processors.

Unless you meant to say AMD.
meant to sat AMD.

Raymondbl

HP, in my opinion, is better than dell.  My whole school and whole family uses HP, and the one I'm typing on has lasted 4 years and counting.  I used to have a Dell XPS, but its motherboard got fried after two years. 

Best two with Windows OS - Lenovo and Asus. 

If you're looking for:
 reliability, durability, and longevity over performance, go with Thinkpads or Asus B series. 

performance only, Ideapad or Asus N series. 

ultrabook, wait a couple weeks until the Acer S5 comes out. 
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

Olimar12345

Quote from: DrP on May 19, 2012, 03:25:10 PMGET. A. LENOVO!
I have a lenovo and its quite nice! (but its not a gaming machine.)
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Maestro Aamir on May 19, 2012, 03:31:11 PMmeant to sat AMD.
Then you're wrong, it's a known fact that AMD is an inferior budget brand.

For a school computer a Lenovo Thinkpad is a good choice, with ivybridge you have pretty strong integrated graphics (you can even play BF3 on low settings), and it's one of the most durable laptops.  Best keyboard on any laptop too.  Otherwise, just look into the most recent ultrabooks.  Laptopmag is a good review source.

me irl
[close]