News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zunawe

You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Bespinben

Quote from: Zunawe on May 25, 2012, 07:32:41 PMI was born without wisdom teeth. Win!!

You're only 15 XD
they haven't started to come in yet, I suspect
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Olimar12345

Yeah. I'm 20 and I've only had one fully come in. (oh, how I dread the day that I have to get them removed!)
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Zunawe

No, I really don't have any. X-rays show that they don't exist. I am more evolved than you guys according to science. Mwahahaha!
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

DrP

Quote from: Olimar12345 on May 25, 2012, 07:42:34 PMYeah. I'm 20 and I've only had one fully come in. (oh, how I dread the day that I have to get them removed!)
It's not that bad. And then afterwards the doc gives you Vicodin!!

KefkaticFanatic

afaik no problems with them for me, but most recent x ray is like 3-4 years old.  Getting new one in a few months... o:

me irl
[close]

Zunawe

Argh! I was working on my game, and I was about to save (I had my hand on the Ctrl button) when the program decides to stop responding. . . I wish computers would actually work correctly when you need them to.

I program things

Ruto

Quote from: Zunawe on May 25, 2012, 07:52:59 PMNo, I really don't have any. X-rays show that they don't exist. I am more evolved than you guys according to science. Mwahahaha!

Actually in caveman times that would be a disadvantage xD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Zunawe

Well, then it's a very good thing I'm not a caveman. That actually helps to prove my point anyway.

I program things

Zunawe

I thought it was funny how many of my friends didn't know what language Jamaicans speak. It's quite sad, the ignorance of the human race.

EDIT: Not ignorance, stupidity. There's a subtle difference. Look it up.

I program things

spitllama

They're just rationally ignorant. If there's no benefit to them knowing something, they won't know it. Same things applies to voting. It may sound harsh, but why would I care what Jamaicans speak if I have no association with them? There's really no reason, except for random curiousity. (I'm assuming it's English but am probably wrong).
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Shadoninja

Quote from: Zunawe on May 25, 2012, 10:28:09 PMI thought it was funny how many of my friends didn't know what language Jamaicans speak. It's quite sad, the ignorance of the human race.

EDIT: Not ignorance, stupidity. There's a subtle difference. Look it up.
It's pretty obvious that they speak Jamaicanese.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Ruto

Ya it's totally English, mon.

Quote from: Zunawe on May 25, 2012, 09:59:50 PMWell, then it's a very good thing I'm not a caveman. That actually helps to prove my point anyway.

But you're still the same species as everyone else on the forum! XD Is that really evolving? :P But anyway, jealous xD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.