News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

Jeremy   1043 up, 499 down
1. Outright sarcastic but very friendly
2. Softhearted
3. Compassionate
4. Lovable
5. Talented in music and arts
Jeremy's humor is sarcastic but you can count on him in helping the poor and the needy.

Interesting.

the_last_sheikah

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on March 12, 2013, 09:28:40 PMProject #5: Make an outline for a "sequel" to the novel, and write the first three paragraphs. ... wat... I could just imagine it:

Mockingbird 2: Escape from the Radley's!!
A lynch mob is after Boo Radley, and it's up to Scout and Jem to make sure that he's kept safe. But when he's put on trial, will Atticus step up to the plate??
Zeebo has gone missing!! What has happened to him!? Who will collect the town's garbage now!?!? Will the town be overrunned by mounds of trash? Is Dill somehow involved...?

...did I seriously just write that... (it really makes no sense)
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

SlowPokemon

Officially getting a 3DS XL! I'm getting it tomorrow with some birthday money.

So, Club Nintendo is running a promotion right now where if you register a 3DS XL and either Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon or Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity, you get one of the following games as a free download:

Super Mario 3D Land
Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask
Art Academy: Lessons for Everyone
Star Fox 64 3D
Freakyforms Deluxe

I already own Super Mario 3D Land and Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask; which one should I get?

I have never played the original Star Fox 64, and am not sure whether I would like it. Freakyforms and Art Academy I don't know anything about, but they seem interesting. Does anyone have any recommendations from those three?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

FSM-Reapr

Bubbles

Art Academy seemed interesting (for me at least :P) but it didnt seem like something I wanted to spend a lot of money on. I have no idea what Freakyforms is XD

But why are they giving away Layton for almost free? :<

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on March 13, 2013, 07:19:09 PMStar Fox 64.

Not a brainer.

This.  I have it and it's quite good, although not the gem of the collection.  Freakyforms looks INCREDIBLY meh and Art Academy.... idk.  Looks well-executed, but I'm not sure you'll enjoy it just as a game.  It's more of the in-depth games like Brain Academy.  Not for everyone, methinks.  Although I would like to get it eventually.

SlowPokemon

Yep Star Fox seemed like the right choice, and I mean it's a free game so it's not like it's a big deal if I don't enjoy it.

Really Professor Layton is the best game there, I would definitely choose that if I didn't already have it. Super Mario 3D Land is a close second.

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: SlowPokemon on March 13, 2013, 07:25:56 PMYep Star Fox seemed like the right choice, and I mean it's a free game so it's not like it's a big deal if I don't enjoy it.

Really Professor Layton is the best game there, I would definitely choose that if I didn't already have it. Super Mario 3D Land is a close second.

Is it honestly?  This is not just a fanboy talking?  It is better than 3D Land?

I'm trying to figure out how much of this is the game is legendary and how much of it is Slow has attached his love to something and will never let it go.  That's how I am with Zelda, so excuse my wariness.  I am legitly interested though  :D

Bubbles

buy it

but start with the first one please

SlowPokemon

XD I like them because the plot and characters are always entertaining and intriguing, and the puzzles are fun and challenging. There's something overtly charming about Layton, I can't explain it. Either you really love Layton or you don't like it much at all, very few people are in between.

I enjoyed Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask more than Super Mario 3D Land, yes, but they're very different styles of game. SM3DL is better for casual, easy, fun gaming. Miracle Mask is more of an intellectual game that requires you to pay attention and be invested in the characters and story.

TheZeldaPianist275

KefkaticFanatic

I'll probably get 3D land as I've heard lots of good things about it.  Dont want to get into Layton now and SF64 is just a remake so I would rather use my free game on one that is worth more.

me irl
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SlowPokemon on March 13, 2013, 07:15:50 PMOfficially getting a 3DS XL! I'm getting it tomorrow with some birthday money.

So, Club Nintendo is running a promotion right now where if you register a 3DS XL and either Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon or Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity, you get one of the following games as a free download:

Super Mario 3D Land
Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask
Art Academy: Lessons for Everyone
Star Fox 64 3D
Freakyforms Deluxe

I already own Super Mario 3D Land and Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask; which one should I get?

I have never played the original Star Fox 64, and am not sure whether I would like it. Freakyforms and Art Academy I don't know anything about, but they seem interesting. Does anyone have any recommendations from those three?
I would recommend that you get Star Fox 64 3D... or... DO A BARREL ROLL.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!