News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

It's not when the huge majority of your customers are drunkards/potheads who always hit on you when you work, when your boss refuses to give you a pay raise even though you've been working there for over 4 years, and when you work 7 hours in a row without having any breaks because your boss doesn't want you to take breaks. As I said before, I don't hate the job, I hate my workplace. Anyways I'm moving in 2 months so I really need to find a new job.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

EFitTrainr

Ok, so, this one girl keeps trying to get me to not like other girls, but when I ask her if she likes me, she says no. WHY ARE GIRLS SO CONFUSING
I like food.

SuperFireKirby

Just go gay, you'll understand your partner far easier. BECAUSE BEING GAY IS A CHOICE.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

FSM-Reapr

SFK is on the right track.

The reason why "that girl" is trying to prevent you from getting laid a steady relationship, is because she herself wants to get laid a steady relationship with the other girls.

A classic case of lesbianity. And I totally did not just make up that word.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Yugi

Ruto

Hahahaha maybe she was trying to give you a fair warning. There are things girls know about other girls...

But usually when a guy acts like that, they're jealous and secretly like you.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Clanker37

Quote from: Roz~ on March 22, 2013, 10:36:20 AMIt's not when the huge majority of your customers are drunkards/potheads who always hit on you when you work, when your boss refuses to give you a pay raise even though you've been working there for over 4 years, and when you work 7 hours in a row without having any breaks because your boss doesn't want you to take breaks. As I said before, I don't hate the job, I hate my workplace. Anyways I'm moving in 2 months so I really need to find a new job.
Yeah, customers are really stupid. :/ But once you find the perfect workplace with nice people, work becomes really cool. Also, you shouldn't work 7 hours without a break, I'm pretty sure. Unless your laws are different to my laws, which says you get a break every 5 hours, then I'm pretty sure you can sue. Also you should get time and a half for the seventh hour, maybe? I can't remember.

Anyways, good luck in getting a new job! :D
Quote from: Ruto on March 24, 2013, 12:54:32 AMHahahaha maybe she was trying to give you a fair warning. There are things girls know about other girls...
THEN WHY DON'T YOU JUST TELL US.

SlowPokemon

^ she means a warning not to like a girl who is nothing but trouble.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bubbles

I saw a guy in a rest stop today that looked almost exactly like Kman. The only thing that stopped me from running over and saying hi were:

1. We were in NJ
2. He had gel-spiked hair
3. I'm 90% sure he was also wearing lipstick

But yeah other than that it was an exact match

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Kman96

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on March 24, 2013, 10:26:02 PMI saw a guy in a rest stop today that looked almost exactly like Kman. The only thing that stopped me from running over and saying hi were:

1. We were in NJ
2. He had gel-spiked hair
3. I'm 90% sure he was also wearing lipstick

But yeah other than that it was an exact match
daFUQ.
Party Hard!
[close]

Clanker37

Quote from: SlowPokemon on March 24, 2013, 06:42:17 AM^ she means a warning not to like a girl who is nothing but trouble.
I know, I just meant in the case of "GIRLS Y U SO CONFUSING" rather than what Ruto said.

Ruto

Hahaha Slow gets it!

Btw what fun things do you guys do in your school math clubs? I need ideas, not just movies.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Toby