Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on March 31, 2013, 04:52:33 PMGUYS

LOOK QUICK AT RECENTLY ACTIVE USERS

HE'S BACK UNDER A NEW NAME

HE WISHES HE COULD TRICK US

BUT HE CAN'T
Wait wait wait... who again? :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: Yugi on March 31, 2013, 04:57:25 PMYou do realise that I pointed that out two weeks ago.

No, I didn't.  :P

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on March 31, 2013, 05:34:34 PMWait wait wait... who again? :P
shhhh
nobody tell bds

Jamaha

I was reading through my twitter feed and I noticed Spotify has their own url shortener, just like many other sites.

So I though to myself, "geez, what's with every site having their own shortened url". Then I realized that NSM's url technically counts as one and then I just felt silly.

K-NiGhT

So Jamaha, any good April Fools pranks lined up for this year?
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Jamaha

Either they're so devious that you didn't even realize them or I didn't come up with anything.

K-NiGhT

It's obviously the first one. Powerful overlord is powerful
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

BonusPwnage

Someone just decided to tell me today about an opportunity to be a part of the local Theatre and Arts Festival. It's this thing where you submit a song, short play, or poem, and if its good enough you get to get lessons from professional writers and musicians before performing in front of the entire community. Bad news is the submissions were also due today. I didn't have enough time to come up with a song or a play, so I went with the poem. The theme of the show is problems teenagers faced, so I made mine about social pressure. It turned out surprisingly well for a ten-minute piece of work. Now I can only hope I get picked.

SuperFireKirby

Poetry is easy. Throw in a metaphor here, some alliteration there, and a few obscure allusions to historical figures or events and you're set to go. But make sure there is no rhyme scheme! Because despite rhyming being sooper coll, poetry snobs these days find it to be immature and frivolous. Which is completely idiotic. I mean, free verse is pretty coll too, but just because it lacks the necessary knowledge of vocabulary and command of language required to created well thought out rhymes doesn't make it a more mature form of poetry.

Hope ya do well tho.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

spitllama

Poetry is just one of those things I can't appreciate. Much rather burn it for 15 seconds of warmth than read it.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SuperFireKirby

I can't remember his name, but there is a SUPER MANLY poet whose poems were all about being super manly and Alaska and stuff. I'm pretty sure it was either Mashi or Whirr that linked me up to him, but I've been trying to find him again for, like, 3 years.

If it was you Mashi, helpppppp

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

EFitTrainr

I like food.

MaestroUGC

I'm looking for a Librettist for a project of mine. No, it is unlikely that this will see the light of day in the near future.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Jamaha

There appears to be a stack of 134 math tests on my desk.

Just what I wanted.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.