News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harvest

-

HugoMeister

*puts up flame shield*

I just want to say one thing: If you want to post that, then censor the other guy, not me. Be angry with me if you want, I really couldn't care less. That's my final statement on the matter.

<change of topic>

Sophomore year sucks so bad compared with Freshman year........I don't get to see any of my buddies. :(

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

kotorfanboy

So, if Gamer gets moderated, when does he come back? Because Jedesyus is still not back after what happened to him.

Nakah

Quote from: kotorfanboy on August 26, 2008, 06:30:01 PMSo, if Gamer gets moderated, when does he come back? Because Jedesyus is still not back after what happened to him.

He's not banned, only his posts are being watched.

kotorfanboy

oh, so does like every post need to be checked by a mod before it gets actually posted?

Gooch

gamer4251

Because Dekudude moderated me I made another account.  Why should I be punished when the rules are only being implemented 20% of the time?  I refuse.

Nakah

Quote from: gamer4251 on August 26, 2008, 08:02:05 PMBecause Dekudude moderated me I made another account.  Why should I be punished when the rules are only being implemented 20% of the time?  I refuse.

Well they'll be enforced if a problem continues to persist. I suggest taking your moderation as is, because any counter movement against it will only give you greater trouble. Whether or not you agree with Dekudude doesn't give you the right to challenge his authority.

iDOWN

Nakah, is your avitar Lemmings? I can't tell. I probably sound really retarded if it isn't.

gamer4251

Hugo doesn't even care that he's in the thing.  He's being an idiot and defending somebody like Akiro.  He has no right to order me to remove it.  This also makes it so I wasn't harassing him.  The whole intention of that post was to show everybody how much of a douche Akiro is.  I'm harassing somebody that isn't a member, which is not against any rules.

Dude

Hooray, I get a 1 hour delay for the fair ;D

Yes, the Han(d)cock county fair is in my town. :)

Composer #40

Just figured out today that the peanut butter monster's avatar is Doma.

I still don't know what the hell it is.

It happens Every. Day!

Nakah

Quote from: iDOWN on August 26, 2008, 08:21:29 PMNakah, is your avitar Lemmings? I can't tell. I probably sound really retarded if it isn't.

Yes it is.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Nakah

Never tried.

In other news, I awoke at 4:00 p.m. today although I originally awakened at 9:00 a.m.