News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueFlameDude

i swear my math teacher is a pot head, he comes to school every now and then acting like he is baked
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

acropol

Quote from: generalmayo on September 01, 2008, 06:19:50 PMMY MATH TEACHER IS A JERK! SHE DOESN'T BELIEVE IN BREAK AND BELIEVES IN 3-4 PAGES OF HOMEWORK AND RUSHES THROUGH LEARNING. UGH I AM UP TO MY HEELS JUST HAVING HER AS A MATH TEACHER! i don't really like my sci teacher either because she supports gay rights but we got to burn a barbie doll so that cool. ;D

you don't like her because she supports gay rights?..

lol wow

Davey

Yo.

I'm still alive. I just killed my computer at home intentinally. I got rid of all the viruses and stuff. I just got sick of all the changes the malware made to my computer. So I deleted "system32". \o/
Doesn't matter. I have my internet taken away from me for sneaking out past my town's curfew and I got arrested. Got let off with a warning though. *phew*.

Anyway, Now I'm using a library computer for "school" and that's why I'm checking in on this website. And my other frequents.

Just an FYI, I won't be able to run the five finger game or be active in TWG because of my being-grounded.

But I'll try and stay updated on what goes on here by using the library computers.

Harvest

-

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Davey

Yeah. 10 PM. No minors outside. I was out at 3 AM.

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Harvest

-

ZeldaFan

Quote from: DaveyTheRebel on September 02, 2008, 12:46:47 PMYeah. 10 PM. No minors outside. I was out at 3 AM.

my town's curfew is 1 am for minors... ha!

...but my curfew is midnight  :(

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

acropol

Mike

Quote from: generalmayo on September 01, 2008, 06:19:50 PMMY MATH TEACHER IS A JERK! SHE DOESN'T BELIEVE IN BREAK AND BELIEVES IN 3-4 PAGES OF HOMEWORK AND RUSHES THROUGH LEARNING. UGH I AM UP TO MY HEELS JUST HAVING HER AS A MATH TEACHER! i don't really like my sci teacher either because she supports gay rights but we got to burn a barbie doll so that cool. ;D

Wow if you really hate her/him because of that, you seriously need to take that stick out of your ass because there really is no hope for you.

Composer #40

Should have posted this on Labor Day when I got it.

It happens Every. Day!

generalmayo

...................wait .......................... mike .....................is that asian kid a little faster than usual? ........................................................... ???

okay okay I get it

Jamaha

Meh...rest of the school having fun at a party.

And I'm sitting here, being sick.

Damn it. I swear some higher forces don't want me to leave this damn chair.

"Hey JaMaHa, wanna come to a party?"
"Sure thing!"

"RED ALERT! RED ALERT! JAMAHA'S TRYING TO GET A LIFE! UNLEASH THE BACTERIES, MAKE HIM SICK! QUICK!"