News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

Hooray with school and cross country killing all my free time during the week.  Playing 360 lots so I won't be on here much.

me irl
[close]

PseudoMario16

Quote from: Sirus on September 14, 2008, 11:34:43 AMno school tomorrow!!!
(b/c some of the district doesnt have power)
i know- no school!!!!
and no gamer!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

Brawler4Ever

Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

KefkaticFanatic

If you're REALLY that against me I guess I'll just have to try and flame you all during lunch.

me irl
[close]

Dude

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Dude

musicguy360

Nakah

Obligatory Nakah show up in the thread post.

acropol

hey, everyone should get Trackmania Nations Forever, it's free.. and kinda fun

http://www.trackmania.com/en/

it's pretty much like trackmania nations.. but with updated graphics, and other stuff

HugoMeister

Lol I love student teachers.

As I'm sure you all know, every student teacher has his/her one moment of complete and utter failage so great, that you can't help but laugh your ass off.

Today, our orchestra student teacher had hers.

We started off the year with "Black is the Color of my True Love's Hair: nice easy song, great for working vibrato skills. And so today, when she called out for us to take out our music, AND I QUOTE:

Quote from: Student TeacherOk everyone, please take out "Black is the Color of my True Love's Skin.

At first I thought it was my mind, but then my stand partner looks at me and gives me a look that says "Did she just say that?" at which point we both burst out laughing.

Today was a special Monday. A very special Monday indeed.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: acropol on September 14, 2008, 05:36:14 PMhey, everyone should get Trackmania Nations Forever, it's free.. and kinda fun

it's pretty much like trackmania nations.. but with updated graphics, and other stuff

I downloaded it a while ago but I don't think my graphics card was good enough to handle it cuz everything was acting all screwy.

On another note: Oh my god! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! That's hilarious!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

acropol

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on September 15, 2008, 12:02:03 PM
Quote from: acropol on September 14, 2008, 05:36:14 PMhey, everyone should get Trackmania Nations Forever, it's free.. and kinda fun

I downloaded it a while ago but I don't think my graphics card was good enough to handle it cuz everything was acting all screwy.

your saying your computer can't handle that?

Minimum:

Supported OS: Windows 2000/XP/XP-x64/Vista
Processor: Pentium IV 1.6GHz / AthlonXP 1600+
Graphics: 3D accelerator 16 MB DirectX 9.0c compatible graphics card
DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c or better
Memory: 256 MB (512 MB with Vista)
Sound: 16 bit DirectX compatible sound card
Hard Drive: 750 MB free disk space

SuperFireKirby

It worked and loaded up and everything. But you know the very first screen where you chose between loging in and creating an account. Yeah well the the mouse icon was rapidly flashing on an off and when I tried to click on anything nothing happened. My computer is really shitty.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!