News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on October 18, 2013, 02:30:29 PMLet's be reasonable here... SlowPokemon posts one and a half times more than I do... :P
He has been here a lot longer though



Waddle Bro

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on October 18, 2013, 02:30:29 PMLet's be reasonable here... SlowPokemon posts one and a half times more than I do... :P
Woah woah woah

Being a total douchebag doesn't help your case.

Olimar12345

Guys why is post count an issue? Who cares if you've posted 1000 times if you haven't genuinly contributed to the conversation. : /
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Roz~

^Implying Slow hasn't contributed to the conversation
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

Well, I haven't contributed to this conversation yet.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

#27005
Quote from: Roz~ on October 18, 2013, 02:53:32 PM^Implying Slow hasn't contributed to the conversation
No I am not? That was directed at the quarreling newbs.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

MaestroUGC

The only conversation you should be having is one about me and only me and my greatness.

You may begin.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Roz~

Quote from: Olimar12345 on October 18, 2013, 02:59:09 PMNo I am not? That was directed at the quarreling newbs.

Ah okok. Somehow that's not how I understood your statement. Soz.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

mikey

O master Maestro we are unworthy to gaze upon the ground you tread :P
unmotivated

SuperFireKirby

Maestro is such a swell fellow. He always pays his bills on time and gives a reasonable tip to servers at all eating establishments. He has excellent posture in both seated and standing positions and is an attentive listener in every conversation he takes part in. His face indicates that he has a good genetic heritage and is therefore a suitable mate and his penis is totally above average size.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic




me irl
[close]

Mashi


Yugi


Sir Dino

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on October 18, 2013, 03:47:13 PMMaestro is such a swell fellow. He always pays his bills on time and gives a reasonable tip to servers at all eating establishments. He has excellent posture in both seated and standing positions and is an attentive listener in every conversation he takes part in. His face indicates that he has a good genetic heritage and is therefore a suitable mate and his penis is totally above average size.
this mmd, yes.

mikey

unmotivated