The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waddle Bro

Roz~

Quote from: ETFROXX on November 17, 2013, 10:28:46 PMHi guys,

Sorry I'm a jerk and haven't posted in a while. Life kind of got away with me.

I'm going to post more though! I promise.

I MISS YOU.

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 18, 2013, 12:03:32 AMCan we talk about the fact that it's 3:00 AM and I'm playing Mario & Luigi Dream Team and I have to get up in less than four hours

Story of my life as well. :[
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Ruto

Quote from: Roz~ on November 17, 2013, 09:39:57 PMThis girl from San Jose with whom I have no friends in common sent me a friend request on Facebook. I don't get why so many random ppl add me on there.

I'm going to blame Facebook and how anyone can search for you now.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Waddle Bro

So I was consulted about stuff today by this cheerleader friend of mine, and I was completely clueless what to say.

If a friend of yours would tell your another friend that you like him, what would you say to restore things back as they were without having to feel embarrassed or to deny that you like him?

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Roz~ on November 17, 2013, 09:39:57 PMThis girl from San Jose with whom I have no friends in common sent me a friend request on Facebook. I don't get why so many random ppl add me on there.
I've gotten a few of those over the years, though it's usually something extra sketch like some brazilian with muscle shots

me irl
[close]

Olimar12345

Is anyone else noticing that there are a lot of 500 errors on youtube atm? Is this just me?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Waddle Bro on November 18, 2013, 01:32:04 PMSo I was consulted about stuff today by this cheerleader friend of mine, and I was completely clueless what to say.

If a friend of yours would tell your another friend that you like him, what would you say to restore things back as they were without having to feel embarrassed or to deny that you like him?
Either you forget the whole incident and deny anything was ever said and the person who did the confessing gets to live with a little resentment for awhile until they get over their feelings, or you just cut off communication for awhile.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Or you know, actually confront the person and tell him the truth.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Oh, oops. I read that sentence completely wrong.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

SlowPokemon

Kman96

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 18, 2013, 07:10:20 PMBureaucracy*
i knowwwwwwww

It's because of that thing Yugi did all those months ago. Remember???
Party Hard!
[close]

sunnydelight18

Quote from: Olimar12345 on November 18, 2013, 02:43:05 PMIs anyone else noticing that there are a lot of 500 errors on youtube atm? Is this just me?

It's been doing that ever since it integrated with Google plus.