News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Bubbles

But I mean colors/version/whatever else there is? I don't really know much since I have one of the earliest versions. I can't even use Streetpass without closing the lid

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Bubbles on November 22, 2013, 04:59:30 PMBut I mean colors/version/whatever else there is? I don't really know much since I have one of the earliest versions. I can't even use Streetpass without closing the lid

All 3DS "versions" on the shelf are exactly the same. It's just a color preference.

If it were me, I'd go for the midnight purple. That's a good color. There's also a couple regular 3DS bundles at Gamestop for Black Friday that come with Luigi's Mansion or other games, for the same price as the system alone.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bubbles

So if I buy a brand new 3DS it will be exactly the same as one of the first ones? No updated features or anything?

Huh. I guess a regular one would be fine then. And that bundle thing seems like a really good idea, thanks

SlowPokemon

I don't know if they're any different from the originals, but I know that all models that are out are the same version. So even if it's different, all colors are different.

KefkaticFanatic

If any of the non XL 3DS models are not glossy I would go for that as the glossy looks horrendous imo.  You should consider though that the 3DS isn't really that portable on it's own, so it might not be as much of a concern as you would think to get something larger.

I just really love the screens on the XL, they are vastly superior to the smaller 3DS :X

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

^that, get an XL if you can. It's way superior to the regular 3DS in every way down to battery life.

Winter

I think the glossy is the awesomest bit of the 3DS

Olimar12345

It doesn't totally matter which one you pick, they'll all do the same thing. The difference is the portability.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Winter on November 23, 2013, 07:37:46 AMI think the glossy is the awesomest bit of the 3DS
Same. I'm not a huge fan of the XL's texture.

KefkaticFanatic

but... glossy = instant dirty and fingerprint look

me irl
[close]

MasterProX

Hell, one of the reasons I want an XL is because it's not glossy.  (The main reason is because the larger screens are sexy.)

Too bad money is always an issue...

SlowPokemon

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on November 23, 2013, 03:57:04 PMbut... glossy = instant dirty and fingerprint look

It doesn't look dirty. And it's easier to grip than my XL. My hands always end up getting sweaty playing with the XL because of the texture.

Olimar12345

The glossyness looks totes coll-as long as your hands aren't grimy or anything ::) 
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!