The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Pit0010

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

Ruto

Quote from: DrP on January 02, 2014, 11:21:11 AMNo. I don't want to be a mutant so I will have to be forced to live in the sewers of New New York... No thank you.

I just thought of Barry White in the Simpsons when you said that xD

The episode is "Krusty gets Kancelled" but I don't feel like paraphrasing it because because it's too suggestive and I don't want to give the wrong idea lol

@SFK

Where did you hear that from? ._.

Sneaky image fix mod edit

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SuperFireKirby

Pretty much every non-lamestream media news source on the web has written something about it. Just google "fukushima" or "fukushima steam".

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Ruto

What's that supposed to mean? ._.

Check where they got their info, there are at least a few "news sites" that I know of that continuously spew bullshit either by exaggerating or completely misinterpreting their sources. They're mostly "conservative ones".

SuperFireKirby

Here's your source.

I can't read Japanese, but that's TEPCO's official statement regarding steam coming from the 3rd reactor.

Also, just read this today: http://fairewinds.org/demystifying/fukushima-daiichi-unit-3-going-explode

Personally, I trust Fairwinds as a reliable source of information.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Ruto

Okay well those are better than the other ones I've seen people talk about. It's surprising how people can't tell the difference between real information and opinions/bad theories/etc...

The Deku Trombonist

Took over 21 years but I finally got gastro and it's not fun.

Dude

Roz~

Quote from: DekuTrombonist on January 05, 2014, 12:55:29 AMTook over 21 years but I finally got gastro and it's not fun.

I feel you bro
My brother was sick and I ended up getting it too.
Which reminds me someone got mad at me because I was sick so I couldn't trade them a Pokemon. How does this even happen.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

JDMEK5

Hey, my post count matches my birth year! XD

EDIT: Er, did. .. till I posted here to say that. :P
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: JDMEK5 on January 05, 2014, 06:44:05 PMHey, my post count matches my birth year! XD

EDIT: Er, did. .. till I posted here to say that. :P
Now it matches mine.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

JDMEK5

Woah, where'd you get that emoticon??

Oh and there's post 2000. 8)

EDIT: Nvm. Figured it out via that neat little "Insert Quote" link.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Dude

I hate winter. -_- I mean I never really liked it but now this is just awful.

It's like stupid cold right now and I wanna go to work and earn money but no one is going in so I can't.

Booooo.