News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nebbles

I kind of want to practice at arranging again. But school is starting tomorrow. Womps.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

The Deku Trombonist

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

FierceDeity

Quote from: Jompa on January 20, 2014, 03:59:58 AM"Tenuto"!
I haven't really tried it, but that's the program everyone I know uses, and it's supposedly very good - the customizable part of it is what makes it the best, apparently.

Grrr it's only for Apple products...although it is sold from the site I usually use for ear training, so that's reassuring.

MasterProX

Just finished all my homework. Oh wait, no I didn't... I still have three chapters of questions for AP World History. Oh well.  :-\

SlowPokemon

@Bin - blah blah blah, nintendo sucks, we get it, funny.

@FierceDeity - It really annoys me when things are only made for iOS. Even though I have an iPhone, I wish that certain things were available on both.

@MasterProX - Hang in there. xD AP History really sucks man...
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

K-NiGhT

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on January 19, 2014, 09:18:14 PMThey just don't get Nebraskan humor. It's okay though, I forgive them.
actually um...corn's an Iowa thing >:O
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Nebbles

Roz~

It's not that bad when you get used to it. Usually driving in a couple of snowstorms does the trick.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Nebbles

This was my first time in it, but yeah. It wasn't fun.

FierceDeity

Nevermind, my ear training software situation worked out. I, er, "bought" auralia

MasterProX

So I tried copying the history questions I didn't do from my friends in class... and because a couple people (including me) didn't have them finished, the teacher extended the due date until tomorrow.

Wat.