News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

SuperFireKirby

Ugh, still haven't gotten a call back from Starbucks. Still trying to be positive, but guessing I'm probably didn't get the job. Time to look elsewhere, I suppose.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dude

It's singles awareness dayyy!!!!!

Hope all the singles here have a great day!

SlowPokemon

Hope you all have an objectionable Valentine's Day!

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

Quote from: Dude on February 14, 2014, 09:12:39 AMIt's singles awareness dayyy!!!!!

Hope all the singles here have a great day!
Going just great so far! :D
unmotivated

Sebastian

Hi Guys
Is there anything cool or fun after-game stuff or sidequests I can do on Super Paper Mario? I beat the game, did both pits, and got Piccolo.
Thanks!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: mariolegofan on February 14, 2014, 01:41:48 PMHi Guys
Is there anything cool or fun after-game stuff or sidequests I can do on Super Paper Mario? I beat the game, did both pits, and got Piccolo.
Thanks!

There's this really really long post-game quest called Paper Mario: Sticker Star, have you tried searching for it?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Sebastian

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 14, 2014, 01:47:48 PMThere's this really really long post-game quest called Paper Mario: Sticker Star, have you tried searching for it?
?       In SUPER Paper Mario?
I think Sticker Star is CRAP!! This
would make a Better game than Sticker Star.

spitllama

Did you get Tiptron mlf?

Also you can collect all the cards. It's easier than you might think.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Sebastian

Quote from: spitllama on February 14, 2014, 02:09:14 PMDid you get Tiptron mlf?
Im saving up for him

Quote from: spitllama on February 14, 2014, 02:09:14 PMAlso you can collect all the cards. It's easier than you might think.
Ill try :)

Yugi

FierceDeity

was literally just about to come here and post that, this is simultaneously both the greatest thing ever and DEAR GOD STOP TRYING TO USE THE SS ANNE TICKET IN THE POKECENTER

Dude

i am si shitfaced right now it's not eben funny

DrP

go home, you're drunk!

also #finishedhalfabottleofwine