News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Kman96

I don't know why I haven't said anything in the past week, but on Friday I found out that I was accepted into Gonzaga University!!! (Sorry, K-NiGhT...)
Party Hard!
[close]

DrP

spitllama

^ same. Have you visited yet K-man? The campus was all right... didn't seem to do much for me personally but I'm curious what you thought.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Kman96 on March 20, 2014, 01:49:33 PMI don't know why I haven't said anything in the past week, but on Friday I found out that I was accepted into Gonzaga University!!! (Sorry, K-NiGhT...)
WHAT ABOUT OUR PLANS TO BE ROOMMATES AND ERRYTHANG

Anyway, in my college news, I was accepted to the University of South Dakota last year for Music Education and Performance. Last month, I had scholarship auditions on both violin and piano. Got a letter two weeks ago, and with both my academic and music scholarships in addition to the FAFSA, I basically have a full ride! Woot!!
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Kman96

Quote from: spitllama on March 21, 2014, 06:26:49 AM^ same. Have you visited yet K-man? The campus was all right... didn't seem to do much for me personally but I'm curious what you thought.
Spit, I'm going there in two weeks or so for GEL weekend, a sort of "transition" thing. My older sister is a senior there, and she's graduating in December, which is sort of the whole reason I became interested in the school.

Long story short, no, I haven't visited the campus, and really, I don't quite care about the campus itself- I've been living in the interior of Alaska for all of my life, and I'm ready to get out and explore. As long as it's new and different and exciting, it's good enough for me!

Also K-NiGhT IM SORRY!

Maybe we can schedule some kind of road trip where we somehow get together and have fun. Idk. I've got a friend who's going to Univ. of Idaho, and we've already talked about meeting up, even though it's like 1.5 hours away from Spokane.
Party Hard!
[close]

mikey

So you live in North Pole?  Isn't there like a "Santa's Workshop" there?
unmotivated

Kman96

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on March 21, 2014, 11:00:38 AMSo you live in North Pole?  Isn't there like a "Santa's Workshop" there?
Indeed there is, sir. It's a tradition the whole town loves, and it's basically what the city was founded on. It was actually called North Pole in hopes that you manufacturers would want to come and set up shop, but none have come, and te name just stuck. I think we just passed 60 years a couple years ago, so it's crazy to think about how relatively young the town is.
Party Hard!
[close]

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Kman96 on March 21, 2014, 09:05:51 AMAlso K-NiGhT IM SORRY!

Maybe we can schedule some kind of road trip where we somehow get together and have fun. Idk. I've got a friend who's going to Univ. of Idaho, and we've already talked about meeting up, even though it's like 1.5 hours away from Spokane.

1.5 hours from Spokane, 21.5 from Vermilion.

Hm xD
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Kman96 on March 21, 2014, 11:40:02 AMIndeed there is, sir. It's a tradition the whole town loves, and it's basically what the city was founded on. It was actually called North Pole in hopes that you manufacturers would want to come and set up shop, but none have come, and te name just stuck. I think we just passed 60 years a couple years ago, so it's crazy to think about how relatively young the town is.

Just like Dropstone
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

So has the werewolf game :(
I always die... So fast...
It really bothers me that I can never get to that late game where it's down to the last 6/5/4.
unmotivated

Greg

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on March 22, 2014, 05:12:55 PMSo has the werewolf game :(
I always die... So fast...
It really bothers me that I can never get to that late game where it's down to the last 6/5/4.

You're pretty new. I wouldn't worry much about it. And in this game it was mostly out of your control.