News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

Waddle Bro

Quote from: fingerz on May 29, 2014, 06:56:20 PMThey don't want us to have an advantage, that's why. :P
youre doing it again

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: fingerz on May 29, 2014, 06:56:20 PMdue to the fact that I could've been playing it 3 hours ago.

waddle breh pls

me irl
[close]

Kman96

Quote from: mariolegofan on May 29, 2014, 06:54:36 PMI'm so jealous I could sneeze, fart, burp, and put my head through the wall simultaneously!
xxxxxDDD

WHAT.
Party Hard!
[close]

blueflower999

Quote from: mariolegofan on May 29, 2014, 06:54:36 PMI'm so jealous I could sneeze, fart, burp, and put my head through the wall simultaneously!
Pretty sure if you managed to record yourself doing this, you'd go viral on YouTube pretty quick.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

braix

Quote from: blueflower999 on May 29, 2014, 08:00:00 PMPretty sure if you managed to record yourself doing this, you'd go viral on YouTube pretty quick.
challenge accepted
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Bubbles

Just curious - how may trombone players do we have here? (Besides Olimar, I know you do)

Jompa

Most people on here are pianists rather than wind instrumentalists, so I wouldn't be optimistic about a question like that:)
Besides Olimar there is Deku, though he's probably not active enough to ever see this. I don't know if there are more, but I've never heard of anyone else being trombonists. Many brass players can play a variety of brass instruments, so maybe some other brass instrumentalist on here know how to play the trombone, though they'd probably be much worse on it than their main instrument.
Birdo for Smash

braix

I can put my Yamaha keyboard to "Trombone" and play that, but if you mean the actual instrument, no.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Zunawe

From what I know, there's Olimar, Deku, FierceDiety, and me.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

fingerz

I love Trombone! I'd learn it if I weren't shit at Brass instruments... Anything Clarinet/Sax related though, we got a deal. ;)
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Dude

Quote from: Bubbles on June 03, 2014, 12:43:31 PMtrombone players
I am so disappointed in you.

Everyone knows it's "Tromboners"

Zunawe

Right. That joke never gets old, and, in fact, was hilarious in the first place.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things