News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

my dad's embarrased to be outside with me because everyone he meets thinks i'm female
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

braix

Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Ruto

Quote from: zoroark1264 on August 26, 2014, 06:56:03 PMmy dad's embarrased to be outside with me because everyone he meets thinks i'm female

That's harsh -.- but really, why is that a big deal? >_> Girls can have short hair and stuff. Are you meeting strangers and stuff who automatically think long hair=girl? That's as annoying as teachers doing attendance and assuming every person with a foreign name is a guy.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Nebbles

Quote from: zoroark1264 on August 26, 2014, 06:56:03 PMmy dad's embarrased to be outside with me because everyone he meets thinks i'm female

can i punch your dad
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

braix

Quote from: Ruto on August 26, 2014, 07:08:56 PMThat's harsh -.- but really, why is that a big deal? >_> Girls can have short hair and stuff. Are you meeting strangers and stuff who automatically think long hair=girl? That's as annoying as teachers doing attendance and assuming every person with a foreign name is a guy.

That's my line of thought. I guess it's a little understandable but idk. This is just stupid.

BlackDragonSlayer

get a moustache

im 10x happier with my moustache
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

braix

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on August 26, 2014, 07:22:05 PMget a moustache

im 10x happier with my moustache
im an asian 13 year old
i wish i could grow a goatee but neither genetics or puberty is on my side

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: zoroark1264 on August 26, 2014, 07:23:22 PMim an asian 13 year old
i wish i could grow a goatee but neither genetics or puberty is on my side
may i make a suggestion
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

braix

SlowPokemon

Quote from: zoroark1264 on August 26, 2014, 06:58:31 PMLol me?

I meant your dad. He should support whatever you want to look like as long as it doesn't affect your health.

braix

Quote from: Nebbles on August 26, 2014, 07:13:27 PMcan i punch your dad

I dont think that'd help

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 26, 2014, 07:59:08 PMI meant your dad. He should support whatever you want to look like as long as it doesn't affect your health.

I guess, but really it's both of my parents. They used to respect my decision but apparently it's "gone too far".

Nebbles

Long hair is going to far? What century do they live in?
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

braix

SlowPokemon