News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Yoooooooooo

I'll probably have to wait a couple years until they inevitably port it to Vita though. Unless for some reason I get a PS3 (really hoping for a price drop).
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Roz~

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 01, 2014, 06:49:09 AMYoooooooooo

I'll probably have to wait a couple years until they inevitably port it to Vita though. Unless for some reason I get a PS3 (really hoping for a price drop).

I thought the PS3 was pretty cheap now, like maybe $100 more than a Vita?
You shoulda bought a PS3 first D:
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

Eh but PS Vita has the Danganronpa games (the series I most wanted to play), it also has Persona 3 and 4, and one of the two games for ps3 I want (The Last of Us) will likely be on Vita before log.... I really want to play Ni No Kuni though which is the main reason for a PS3
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

Ah yeah makes sense. I really want to play the Danganronpa games but I don't want to buy a Vita for just two games
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

ETFROXX

Quote from: Waddle Bro on September 01, 2014, 05:36:24 AM@SlowPokemon

I LOVE PERSONA TOO.

AND I HAVE A PS3 SO I'LL GET TO PLAY IT SOONER.

2015 y u so far away ;~; I NEED MORE PERSONA.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Maelstrom

777 posts!

But when I view my list of posts in my profile, it says I have 930.  :o

Olimar12345

I think that adds in the posts from the forum games child board. iirc, those posts don't contribute to your post count.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Dude

Hey Sweden, there's Norway you wouldn't want to take a look at my Netherlands and maybe Finnish me off, right? Be sure to Czech for STDs afterwards though because it might be a bit Germany down there. You might want to French me instead, but I've been so Hungary that I ate a lot of Greece so my breath smells terrible and it may be a Spain. I bet this sounds Bulgaria to most of you but I have Austria so it's OK.

Bloop

Sebastian

Maelstrom

Quote from: bannerNews:Something new and exciting is on its way!
??? How new/old is this?

Bloop

Quote from: Dude's signature
Thomas: EEEWWW EEEWWWWW EEEEEEWWW EW
EW EW EEEWW EEEWWWW
EWWWWW
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
EW EW EW EW EW EEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWW

EW
*OCD intensifies*