News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: mariolegofan on December 06, 2014, 02:22:22 PMHahahahah!  ;D
Just fulfilling a few requests :P
Oh and I am 3rd or 4th in topic posts...check the stats.

Given the contents of most of those posts, that isn't something to necessarily be proud of.  Please try cutting down on the spam.

me irl
[close]

Sebastian

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on December 06, 2014, 03:39:31 PMGiven the contents of most of those posts, that isn't something to necessarily be proud of.  Please try cutting down on the spam.
Well, that is the point of this site. Fulfilling requests and arranging. If you want to see spam got the 1795 post topic. And I'm not proud of that. Im just stating a fact.

Sebastian

Oh and I wasn't talking about posts. Starting threads is what I meant.

FireArrow

^That's exactly what Kefka means. You could of easily edited your first post rather than double posting.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

mikey

But to the casual passerby they would have been like "whaaaaaAaaaaat"
unmotivated

Sebastian

Quote from: FireArrow on December 06, 2014, 04:23:35 PM^That's exactly what Kefka means. You could of easily edited your first post rather than double posting.
That's like one of the 1st times I double posted outside of my arrangements thread..haha :P
I was talking about topic starting anyway.
Whatever. Let it go :)

Dude

mikey

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on September 30, 2010, 08:18:57 PMhttp://dk.urbanup.com/2842224
Pretty much a good definition there.

inb4 "baw" defense of disgusting habits

haha oh wow, he's trying to pull together a pathetic little excuse for such undesirable behavior

edit again: lol wow, really?  I hope you just clicked reply and realised you were a terrible person and stepped away from the computer and aren't actually sitting there giving me some essay.
frightening lol
unmotivated

braix

I'm gonna try to start talking you now, MLF...is that fine? :)
Or would you prefer that I not?...haha :P
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Jon

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.