News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FierceDeity

Is there just an unspoken agreement to speak to Jon only with references to outdated commercials, or

mikey

unmotivated

Jon

I have no clue what commercials you are talking about :c as long as you're not being mean then carry on tho!! c:

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Dude

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jon

You never helped what are you talking aboot

Yugi

Help Jon now, my lord! Side effects may include nausea, fatigue, mild headache, itching, dry mouth, memory problems, sleeplessness, diarrhea, vomiting, double-vision, rashes, constipation, severe halitosis, weight gain, hair loss, anal leakage, suicidal thoughts, temporary blindness, impotence, and death. Consult your physician.

SuperFireKirby

For just $15 a month, that's only pennies a day, you can help Jons just like Jon. You'll receive a monthly gift and a photo of a Jon you're helping with you donation. Join UNIJONF today.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

braix

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!
If you donate more than $100 in the next 3 minutes, you will get a free banana peeler for free! Yes, that's right, FOR FREE! That's a $50 value, you guessed it, FREE! Quick, call the number on the screen RIGHT now! This offer is only valid until supplies last!
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Dude

You guys aren't doing it right, you don't know jack.

SlowPokemon

I'm disappointed in Zoroark for not claiming page 2014 in 2014. Also this is a really good list.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

Quote from: Dude on December 07, 2014, 08:57:17 PMYou guys aren't doing it right, you don't know jack.
Yeah well you don't know jon
Quote from: SlowPokemon on December 08, 2014, 07:52:47 AMI'm disappointed in Zoroark for not claiming page 2014 in 2014. Also this is a really good list.
we'll not post in this until 2015 and make it go to page 2015
sorta like the ball dropping
unmotivated

Bloop

am i the only one around here who has changed the max posts per page and it's only at 1208