News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

mikey

I got Google Chrome.  For some reason it made me feel really warm and fuzzy.  And I got adblock, they tried to guilt-trip me with this:
The Honor System

Hi, I'm Michael, the creator of AdBlock! That's me and my wife Katie in the picture.

AdBlock is honor-ware, which means that we trust each other to be nice:

You pay what you can afford for AdBlock. I let you choose the price.
I'll send you a thank you note for paying.
You get a refund - and you can keep AdBlock - if you don't love it.
Ten percent of your payment goes to charity.
I quit my job to work on AdBlock, so we're trusting you a lot, but we think it's the decent thing to do.

Please pay as much as you can, since if you change your mind you have 60 days to get a refund! Are Katie and I naïve for trusting you to pay? I guess we'll find out :)
unmotivated

KefkaticFanatic

All the cool kids have switched over to µBlock, for a variety of reasons.

me irl
[close]

mikey

some ads were getting a little mature and questionable so I decided I needed some form of protection.  Doesn't matter how good it was.
unmotivated

Jub3r7

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on February 23, 2015, 09:01:58 PMAll the cool kids have switched over to µBlock, for a variety of reasons.
If I understand correctly, adblock+ is a little different from adblock and I prefer the latter, although there's no guarantee I understand correctly and mu block is probably still better than the one im talking about so idk
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

the_last_sheikah

Chuggaconroy finally finished his Xenoblade Chronicles let's play, and I've gotta say, I was floored.  Such an incredible game, I can't wait to see what else is in store.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Nebbles

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on February 24, 2015, 03:56:09 PMChuggaconroy finally finished his Xenoblade Chronicles let's play, and I've gotta say, I was floored.  Such an incredible game, I can't wait to see what else is in store.

YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOU WATCHED CHUGGA
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

the_last_sheikah

Quote from: Nebbles on February 24, 2015, 04:41:50 PMYOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOU WATCHED CHUGGA
NOR YOU ME!  I love his videos though, always fun to watch, and xenoblade, just....duuuude.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Nebbles

hush maestro

Xenoblade was a great LP indeed.

the_last_sheikah

I just hope he doesn't put off the post game for too long, lest he completely forget about it like some other projects...

Nebbles

the_last_sheikah

Did he ever get around to the multiplayer in Kid Icarus Uprising?  I remember his talking about it, but I don't think he did it.

Nebbles