News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZeldaFan

Quote from: ZeldaFan on April 03, 2015, 08:03:22 AMI have some friends who are moving but are staying at my place for 2 days while their apartment is getting ready.

They have a 4-year-old and a 1-year-old.

Guess who's not getting any sleep this weekend...
The friends I was referring to in this post have now asked me to help them move today after work. Yay...
They seem like the kind of people who probably won't have anything neatly packed in boxes...

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

DrP

Quote from: ZeldaFan on April 06, 2015, 10:54:04 AMThe friends I was referring to in this post have now asked me to help them move today after work. Yay...
They seem like the kind of people who probably won't have anything neatly packed in boxes...
Yeah. It'll be like those people with kids that when the parents try and put things away nicely, the kid just takes the recently put away object and throws it somewhere else.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

the_last_sheikah

Good lord when did it become 1 AM?  I should probably start working on my homework now...
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

K-NiGhT

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on April 06, 2015, 10:06:07 PMGood lord when did it become 1 AM?  I should probably start working on my homework now...
literally me right now
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Yugi

Quote from: Yugi on November 22, 2014, 09:16:27 PMIgnoring a user is pretty useless and counter-productive anyway.
Wow looking at old posts can be harsher in hindsight.

K-NiGhT

Yugi

Quote from: Yugi on January 04, 2015, 08:41:46 PMI apologize for bringing it back to the previous discussion, but part of it affected me personally and I think I have a right to go against it.
You know what?

I was completely apathetic towards you until you made this post. While you were a spammer and attacked us all with hilariously hypocritical comments, I assumed that you would get your footing in here someday (a lot of members started like this, including nocturne, zoroark, blueflower, and myself kinda) and that this was just newbie blues.

Now that you've made this post, I've lost any and all respect I've had for you.

Suicide is not a thing that should be joked about at any level, context, or form. It's a real issue, and tons of people (even some on this forum) have had to deal with people they know having committed it in the past. I've been a victim of the repercussions myself, and have had a cousin commit suicide because of bullying that they couldn't endure. There's a Wikipedia Page dedicated to the concept that bullying --> suicide, and there are examples of people that have done it before. Again, it's a real issue, and one that the governments of several countries have made legislations in trying to prevent it.

And then there are people like you, who pretend that they're going to do it after a petty spat on a forum all because they want to look "cool" and "edgy". You know what I say to these people?

Fuck off. Nobody wants to hear this, and nobody cares about it because you're obviously doing this to get attention.

In fact, you should go a step further. Go talk to the families of the people who have committed suicide because of bullying and see how they'll react to your story. I'm sure that they'll love it, and I'm sure that they'll appreciate you because of what you've "suffered" through.

Edgy teenagers like you are the problem, and the main reason that these cases of bullycide are able to continue. You lighten suicide up, and make it seem like that it's a legitimate solution to every problem that a person has, without knowing what the true consequences of it are. Newsflash: It's real, and you're making the problem worse by acting the way you do.

So if you're going to continue making light of suicide and continue acting the way you do, then I have only a couple of words for you. Get the fuck off of this forum, and take your edgy teenager attitude with you.
ugggggh still don't know what I think of this post

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Yugi on April 07, 2015, 02:34:09 AMugggggh still don't know what I think of this post
you were totally in your bounds there imo

Sebastian

Quote from: Yugi on April 07, 2015, 02:34:09 AMugggggh still don't know what I think of this post
I actually liked that post :P
Well said!

Yug_Guy

Quote from: Yugi on January 04, 2015, 08:41:46 PMI apologize for bringing it back to the previous discussion, but part of it affected me personally and I think I have a right to go against it.
You know what?

I was completely apathetic towards you until you made this post. While you were a spammer and attacked us all with hilariously hypocritical comments, I assumed that you would get your footing in here someday (a lot of members started like this, including nocturne, zoroark, blueflower, and myself kinda) and that this was just newbie blues.

Now that you've made this post, I've lost any and all respect I've had for you.

Suicide is not a thing that should be joked about at any level, context, or form. It's a real issue, and tons of people (even some on this forum) have had to deal with people they know having committed it in the past. I've been a victim of the repercussions myself, and have had a cousin commit suicide because of bullying that they couldn't endure. There's a Wikipedia Page dedicated to the concept that bullying --> suicide, and there are examples of people that have done it before. Again, it's a real issue, and one that the governments of several countries have made legislations in trying to prevent it.

And then there are people like you, who pretend that they're going to do it after a petty spat on a forum all because they want to look "cool" and "edgy". You know what I say to these people?

Fuck off. Nobody wants to hear this, and nobody cares about it because you're obviously doing this to get attention.

In fact, you should go a step further. Go talk to the families of the people who have committed suicide because of bullying and see how they'll react to your story. I'm sure that they'll love it, and I'm sure that they'll appreciate you because of what you've "suffered" through.

Edgy teenagers like you are the problem, and the main reason that these cases of bullycide are able to continue. You lighten suicide up, and make it seem like that it's a legitimate solution to every problem that a person has, without knowing what the true consequences of it are. Newsflash: It's real, and you're making the problem worse by acting the way you do.

So if you're going to continue making light of suicide and continue acting the way you do, then I have only a couple of words for you. Get the fuck off of this forum, and take your edgy teenager attitude with you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VP7xTQf_qI

My reaction after reading this quote.

K-NiGhT

just found this chrome extension that inserts Animal Crossing music from the corresponding hour while you're browsing.

Checking NSM has never been so relaxing.

Waddle Bro

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 07, 2015, 04:08:03 PMjust found this chrome extension that inserts Animal Crossing music from the corresponding hour while you're browsing.

I ALREADY HAVE IT. IT'S AMAZING RIGHT

mikey

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 07, 2015, 04:08:03 PMjust found this chrome extension that inserts Animal Crossing music from the corresponding hour while you're browsing.

LIIINK
unmotivated

K-NiGhT