News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tranzlater

Quote from: JaMaHa on April 21, 2009, 12:34:11 PMThe Internet - Where men are men, women are men and children are the FBI.

Wait what?

Don't you mean:

Where men are women, women are men and children are spammers?
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

Jamaha

Tranzlater

Wow.

So I was the FBI once upon a time?

Well, I suppose that makes sense...
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

SuperFireKirby

uhhh... I think he means the fbi pretends to be children to catch child rapers

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SirIngusBingus

I think he means that people from Conneticuit are officially called Nutmeggers.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

MetroidHunter26

SirIngusBingus

I see you managed to get back into your old account.

kotorfanboy

GMW forums are back up a new, temporary home.

http://www.gmw.zreomusic.com/forum/index.php

For now we only have the forums, no site, but it's in the process of coming back.

MetroidHunter26

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on April 22, 2009, 06:27:41 PMI see you managed to get back into your old account.
That I did that I did... :D

Quote from: kotorfanboy on April 22, 2009, 08:18:56 PMGMW forums are back up a new, temporary home.

http://www.gmw.zreomusic.com/forum/index.php

For now we only have the forums, no site, but it's in the process of coming back.
Oh sweet *goes to temp forum*

KefkaticFanatic

Tell them in your silly IRC kotor, nobody here wants to care.

me irl
[close]

Harvest

I still don't get why there are two sites with the exact same purpose with generally the same members.
-

MasterPenguin

Quote from: Harvest on April 23, 2009, 12:33:29 PMI still don't get why there are two sites with the exact same purpose with generally the same members.

x2.

dahans

Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

SuperFireKirby

Dis sites cooler cuz its the only forum you'll find a SuperFireKirby on. ;D