The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

Quote from: Hero of Trains on May 26, 2015, 07:06:48 PMI personally do not like to curse. I find it rude. but if you met hi that would probably be how you would describe him
Exactly. I find it unnecessary.....

Quote from: Latios212 on May 26, 2015, 07:13:12 PMI don't either. But sometimes you just have to. coughcoughmariokartcough
I see what you mean :p

Hero of Trains

I like calling people random biology vocabulary words and see them react. (I'm about two classes above grade level) You would be surprised at how many people think phloem is an insult. :)
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

Sebastian

Quote from: Hero of Trains on May 26, 2015, 07:28:17 PMI like calling people random biology vocabulary words and see them react. (I'm about two classes above grade level) You would be surprised at how many people think phloem is an insult. :)
Hahaha
Nice

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

braix

Oh wait you were in a classroom so "idiot" would probably be the better word choice whoops
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

MaestroUGC

Quote from: Nebbles on May 26, 2015, 07:16:17 PMMy personal favorite is douchewagon.
I prefer the variant "douche nozzle".
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

mikey

Quote from: Hero of Trains on May 26, 2015, 07:28:17 PMI like calling people random biology vocabulary words and see them react. (I'm about two classes above grade level) You would be surprised at how many people think phloem is an insult. :)
=plant foam
unmotivated

Jub3r7

gonna have to say douche nugget is my personal preference.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

AwesomeYears

Yugi

god swearing is so bad stop FUCKING swearing

(i'm fine with the opinion if you think swearing is bad tho, in all seriousness)

K-NiGhT

Internet has been down all day. What am I supposed to do now, go outside?
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

Maelstrom

mikey

Quote from: K-NiGhT on May 27, 2015, 12:08:52 PMInternet has been down all day. What am I supposed to do now, go outside?
yeah man run to MN real quick we can play some soccer or go swimming
unmotivated

ZeldaFan

Quote from: AwesomeYears on May 26, 2015, 11:00:46 PMMy word of choice is "dingus"
Dingus is good.
I sometimes use dillhole. I think I picked that up from Roosterteeth...

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D