News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

ZeldaFan

Yep, moving to a new city where I don't know anyone, going back to school after a 3 year hiatus, breaking up with my bf, losing my dog, and having roommates for the first time... Yep it's gonna be interesting...

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

MaestroUGC

Quote from: ZeldaFan on July 06, 2015, 06:14:47 PMYep, moving to a new city where I don't know anyone, going back to school after a 3 year hiatus, breaking up with my bf, losing my dog, and having roommates for the first time... Yep it's gonna be interesting...
Ah, takes me back to my days as a vagabond...
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Hero of Trains

Good luck! Hope everything goes well! It's a big change, but I'm sure you'll get used to it and make new friends in no time! ;D

Also, I'd really love to hear some of the grand tales of "vagabond" Maestro.
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

Land

Look in the sky! Is it Dirt? Is it a squirrel? It's all of those! Its Land! boo booo u suck i wanted dirt
Quote from: Land on July 07, 2015, 06:55:14 AM
"I guess he doesn't have a very clear thought at this moment in time."

Maelstrom

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

I guess he doesn't have a very clear thought at this moment in time.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Bespinben

Someone in my Score Analysis class asked the professor how long our mid-term paper should be. His response:
"It's like a woman's dress. Long enough to cover the subject, but short enough to keep things interesting."
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Olimar12345

^I'm totally using this when I graduate.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

Quote from: Bespinben on July 07, 2015, 11:08:38 AMSomeone in my Score Analysis class asked the professor how long our mid-term paper should be. His response:
"It's like a woman's dress. Long enough to cover the subject, but short enough to keep things interesting."
at byu?
unmotivated

blueflower999

Quote from: Bespinben on July 07, 2015, 11:08:38 AMSomeone in my Score Analysis class asked the professor how long our mid-term paper should be. His response:
I've heard this analogy before, I quite like it.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Sebastian

lol.....that's pretty funny XD