News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

Concerto: nub.  You have EVERYTHING wrong.

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SirIngusBingus

I didn't even know I was doing anything...

SuperFireKirby

Small is good...

BUT BIG IS BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Harvest

-

Jamaha

Size doesn't matter. I'm happy with the default size.

SuperFireKirby

Jamaha is right. It's not the size that matters, it's how you use it.

SirIngusBingus

That's what she said...I'm sorry but I couldn't resist.

Magus Darkwind

Necrophobe: "Enough of this! DIE!!!"
*casts flare*
Gilgamesh: "I believe that's MY line!!!"
*Self-destruct* They both die

Brassman388

Quote from: JaMaHa on May 05, 2009, 12:36:49 PMSize doesn't matter. I'm happy with the default size.

What does matter is when the uploading script is going to be finished and the reopening of the site.

SirIngusBingus

I look foward to that day more than any other. I wish there was some way I could help.

KefkaticFanatic

I think it's time to make abusing the font sizes a bannable offense.

me irl
[close]

jake3343

Yeah, it is really annoying. If you want to post something post it normally. Big letters are a little bit better because you can read them without copy+pasting them but it is still annoying.

Maybe only a moderation, and not a ban though.

Harvest

We need a new mod to enforce these rules.

I nominate me.
-

Brassman388

What's wrong with font sizes? It's not like you're going to die if you look at them. Lighten up. You don't have to trivialize every little thing that goes on in the forums.