News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on May 05, 2009, 01:04:00 PMThat's what she said...I'm sorry but I couldn't resist.
I meant for it to be in that sense anyway.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Magus Darkwind

I think occasionally saying something in really small font is A: funny B: it's like you are in a conversation, and are saying something., you wouldn't actually be let heard in real life, I think it is very humorous, and should be used sparingly, and if not used sparingly should be restricted for the irresponsible person
Necrophobe: "Enough of this! DIE!!!"
*casts flare*
Gilgamesh: "I believe that's MY line!!!"
*Self-destruct* They both die

Concerto No.20 in D minor

I have a dream that one day this website will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all letters are created equal."

I have a dream that one day on the randomness of the Off-Topic forum, the sons of former small fonts and the sons of former large fonts will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood.

I have a dream today!

Brassman388

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on May 05, 2009, 09:34:54 PMI have a dream that one day this website will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all letters are created equal."

I have a dream that one day on the randomness of the Off-Topic forum, the sons of former small fonts and the sons of former large fonts will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood.

I have a dream today!

Amen to that.

Magus Darkwind

*casts flare*

SuperFireKirby

Now where have I heard something similar to that before? Hmmm... well, beats me.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Harvest

Small font should never be used, ever.  You need to copy and paste it to read it, that is just annoying.
-

SuperFireKirby

Yeah, I dont use small font as much as most people on the forum and when I do I make sure you can still read it without having to zomm in x100 just to look at what I typed. That just get really annoying.

Dude

Quote from: Harvest on May 06, 2009, 12:25:05 PMSmall font should never be used, ever.  You need to copy and paste it to read it, that is just annoying.
Or hit the quote button.

Harvest

-

SirIngusBingus

If you hold control and move the mouse wheel to scroll out, small font is enlarged. Here, try it:

It works, right?

Magus Darkwind

I was about to say that! I'm glad it showed the warning thingy for once
*casts flare*

SuperFireKirby

Ingus I know that you can zoom like that. Its still very annoying. If your thought is not important enough to be made readable without zooming in 100 times, then dont post it.

SirIngusBingus

You guys are so harsh! It's just a font size....

How's this. Nobody posts using smaller than font size 5. That way, no zooming is necessary to make things legible, and we can all still express volume in our posts.

You can read this without zooming, right?

Magus Darkwind

Yes, I can read that, that sounds pretty reasonable.
*casts flare*