News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

Quote from: Hero of Trains on August 20, 2015, 03:29:10 PMTry explaining it in a positive light to people who think that Facebook is demonic, even though they all use it.
*anonymous Facebook
done.
unmotivated

Hero of Trains

Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

MaestroUGC

I don't kidnap people, they come willingly.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Maelstrom

Quote from: Hero of Trains on August 20, 2015, 03:29:10 PMTry explaining it in a positive light to people who think that Facebook is demonic, even though they all use it.
Have you even seen the Miiverse smash communities for Zero Suit Samus or the Miiverse stage in Smash.

Hero of Trains

Actually, no I have not. Guessing they're bad?
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

ThatGamer

Jesus, not the Zero Suit Samus pics. So inappropriate...shouldn't even be allowed...
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Pianist Da Sootopolis

So, the friend of mine who committed suicide may not actually have done so. I received a friend request from what looks like an alternate account of her on FB, with her exact same name, location, looks, and personality, but she claims not to know anyone by my name, not to have gone on G+ (place where we communicated most often. I love G+, it's so dead and it's great cause nobody bothers you), and a ton of other stuff.
If it is her, I'm not talking to her again anyways.
If it's not, then sorry random person who looks exactly like my deceased best friend..
what is shitpost

blueflower999

Quote from: Hero of Trains on August 20, 2015, 02:45:47 PMBecause I think they're the front for an international smuggling ring causing economic turmoil in Zheng Fa. It's Ace Attorney.
HAWBZHEKSHUN

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Hero of Trains

ThatGamer

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on August 20, 2015, 07:12:25 PMSo, the friend of mine who committed suicide may not actually have done so. I received a friend request from what looks like an alternate account of her on FB, with her exact same name, location, looks, and personality, but she claims not to know anyone by my name, not to have gone on G+ (place where we communicated most often. I love G+, it's so dead and it's great cause nobody bothers you), and a ton of other stuff.
If it is her, I'm not talking to her again anyways.
If it's not, then sorry random person who looks exactly like my deceased best friend..

Must have missed this a while ago...hoping that is your friend...14 is too young to commit suicide. 15 however...

Quote from: blueflower999 on August 20, 2015, 07:28:48 PMHAWBZHEKSHUN

Took me a couple minutes to realize that said objection and wasn't random letters lol.
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Hero of Trains

Lang Zi says: "Calisto Yew's objection sounds like a sneeze."
His words, not mine.

blueflower999

Not so fast!

Jacques Portsman's objection sounds like "Objeekshun"!
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Hero of Trains

And while we're on the topic of objections, we can't forget Manfred von Karma's demonic one.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 20, 2015, 07:35:46 PMMust have missed this a while ago...hoping that is your friend...14 is too young to commit suicide. 15 however...
I'd honestly kinda rather it not be. If it is her, that means she was using a fake suicide as means to get me to do what she wants (which honestly isn't below her) and that's completely and totally fucked up.
Also, she was 15.
what is shitpost