The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mayastarr041

School, huh? I don't know whether to envy you or pity you. A little bit of both works really well.
Hero of Trains is the BEST! Love you girl!

Pianist Da Sootopolis

what is shitpost

ThatGamer

Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Why, because I politely welcomed her back? Or are you referring to my signature?
what is shitpost

ThatGamer

Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

blueflower999

"I love your quote" doesn't immediately bring his signature to mind.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

ThatGamer

Quote from: blueflower999 on August 24, 2015, 11:22:48 AM"I love your quote" doesn't immediately bring his signature to mind.

Huh. It did to me...

mayastarr041

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on August 24, 2015, 10:56:09 AMWelcome back, Maya. How is France?
Thanks Pianist! It's going really great so far! Much better than America that's for sure!

Pianist Da Sootopolis

what is shitpost

mayastarr041

Haha, yeah. :)
More cleaner, more civil.
Though this might be a hypocritical statement since there might me places that are cleaned and more civil than France.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

It's not hypocritical simply because France isn't the cleanest place on Earth. You're still correct.
what is shitpost

AwesomeYears

ThatGamer

braix

TG got me curious, what does the bolded/green letters mean? (In the online users)
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

ThatGamer

I think different colors means they are staff members. Like Jamaha is red, updaters are green, and admins\mods are blue.