News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamaha

SirIngusBingus

Welcome, Jojo, I suppose. I think we could all do with a few explainations. (sugarfur??)

SuperFireKirby

sugar fur is nothing more than the fur of sugar.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Harvest

Nude pics of Rihanna have surfaced.  Joy to the world.  Though I feel bad for her...kind of a rough year..oh well she's rich so she'll get over it.
-

Brassman388

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 11, 2009, 01:33:30 PMsugar fur is nothing more than the fur of sugar.

Didn't know that sugar was capable of producing fur.(Cotton candy perhaps?)

Still waiting for an explanation.(If of course, if it's not too much to ask.)

GreekGeek

Quote from: Harvest on May 11, 2009, 07:40:27 PMNude pics of Rihanna have surfaced.  Joy to the world.  Though I feel bad for her...kind of a rough year..oh well she's rich so she'll get over it.
I'm worried this is your thought of the moment.
Why would someone like to see Rihanna in the nude?

Brassman388

He doesn't, he said that he felt sorry for her. And its not his fault, our country makes a big deal of celebs. So, yeah... our country's media has nothing better to do with it's time.

Jamaha

I want my foot back.

WORK ALREADY, DAMN YOU. I WANT TO WALK

GreekGeek

Jamaha

My foot hurts, that's all. So I can't walk with it.

Magus Darkwind

My brain hurts, that's all. So I can't do much walking(I'm stuck to a chair finishing school)
Necrophobe: "Enough of this! DIE!!!"
*casts flare*
Gilgamesh: "I believe that's MY line!!!"
*Self-destruct* They both die

Brassman388

I just got an offer to live in New York for a few years. I wonder what that's gonna be like. Any tips or suggestions for some of you that do live in New York already?

SirIngusBingus

You need to learn the NYC walk. Head down, neck extended, arms slightly bent but stiff in that position, legs straight, drag your feet at the beginning of each step.

Also, don't bother with a car or even a bike or anything. You're gonna be walking everywhere. Get used to it.

Finally, New Yorkers do not interact, we are independant. You meet no one's eyes, look straight ahead at all times, do not wave, smile, or show any form of emotion. Your voice is monotone. Your actions are systematic and unvarying. If you buy a hot dog on the street, you complete the transaction without a word more than necessary. Any you always pay with (this is crucial) a $5 bill.

Harvest

I'm pretty pissed, I have 1.20 in library overdue fines.
-