News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mayastarr041

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on August 29, 2015, 11:27:45 AMAbout Paris:

Remembered I was in Paris for a week with my family.

It was really fun, Disneyworld was really great, best thing about the trip! Loouvre was intressting but Mona Lisa was a bit disappointing. The Eiffel tower was cool, we went up to the first floor. I remembered before the visit that I'd try to speak some french, which I studied in school, as this would be an excellent occasion for showing what I'd learned. But... in the end I was to shy so I didn't speak any french  :-\. And a final funny thing was that on one day when we was walking in the city we saw a lot people gathering and a lot of policemen. And it happen to be so that George W Bush was visiting Paris (wtf?) and minutes later he drew by on Champs Élysées, quiet amusing actually.

But my visit in Paris was a great trip and I enjoyed really well! Hope you're doing so you too Maya! :)
Thanks! Its very fun! And the french boys are cuute <3
Too bad i cant talk to them
Hero of Trains is the BEST! Love you girl!

ThatGamer

Quote from: mayastarr041 on August 29, 2015, 11:44:02 AMAnd the french boys are cuute <3
Too bad i cant talk to them

1. I agree.

2. What's the next part of the story? Lost your vocal chords in a car accident?
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

mayastarr041

Nope! I dont like starting convos 1 on 1. What if I say something wrong?!
Hero of Trains is the BEST! Love you girl!

ThatGamer

Quote from: mayastarr041 on August 29, 2015, 11:47:21 AMNope! I dont like starting convos 1 on 1. What if I say something wrong?!

Well, I don't really like 1 on 1's either...but it's how you meet people! I met mine that way!  :)

I have started convo's and got things wrong, but it's part of life! You can't be perfect!    ;)
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Altissimo

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 29, 2015, 11:50:51 AM[ANNOYANCE INTENSIFIES]

Posting this here for everyone:

Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 11:50:41 AMHey, TG, Maya.

You know what? I'm gonna offer you my old chatroom. It's been abandoned for years because it's on a stupid fansite I made when I was in middle school and I only ever used the chatroom to talk to my Internet best friend, whom I haven't needed to use a chatroom to communicate with (because of phones and Skype) in four years. It's still up, still seems to be working, perfectly fine. But if you're interested in using it (and this applies to anyone who might want to use it) PM me, I'm not giving out the URL willy-nilly to prevent like random unwanted guests from showing up. But I'm willing to offer it for the sake of keeping these OT threads clear of the back-and-forth chat that Slow, Pianist, myself, and others are all pointing at as being wrong for a forum.

TheMarioPianist

I like how TG only posts 1.5 times more per day than me yet she's called an annoying troll for it while I'm a fairly respected member of the community...Because life is fair...

{prepares for Maestro's degrading words...}
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Maelstrom

I did the math earlier
TG has posted approx 69 times per day since his return.

MaestroUGC

Quote from: TheMarioPianist on August 29, 2015, 06:11:01 PMI like how TG only posts 1.5 times more per day than me yet she's called an annoying troll for it while I'm a fairly respected member of the community...Because life is fair...

{prepares for Maestro's degrading words...}
You've failed to take into account the 6-month ban period that skewed that number lower.

Quote from: Maelstrom on August 29, 2015, 06:17:12 PMI did the math earlier
Sounds about right. The problem isn't posting too much, it's posting while either contributing nothing to the conversation at hand or holding one-on-one conversations with another member that could be done via PM or otherwise elsewhere. Responding when someone addresses you is fine, but two people going off on an excessive tangent while the rest of the group is trying to hold a more general conversation is considered spam.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

ThatGamer

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 29, 2015, 06:22:11 PMYou've failed to take into account the 6-month ban period that skewed that number lower.
Sounds about right. The problem isn't posting too much, it's posting while either contributing nothing to the conversation at hand or holding one-on-one conversations with another member that could be done via PM or otherwise elsewhere. Responding when someone addresses you is fine, but two people going off on an excessive tangent while the rest of the group is trying to hold a more general conversation is considered spam.

Uh, yeah, while I have only 7 posts a day, I have been gone for months...so yeah.

And I had no idea what was considered spam, good to know now. Thanks Maestro.

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: Maelstrom on August 29, 2015, 06:17:12 PMI did the math earlier

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 29, 2015, 06:22:11 PMYou've failed to take into account the 6-month ban period that skewed that number lower.

And I'm in honors Pre-Calc...Welp, if this is any indication of how I'm going to do in that class...Yea, 6 months of 0 would skew that number, now wouldn't it...
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

ThatGamer

I just had my first cup of coffee...I can't believe how I've been missing out... :-\

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Maelstrom

Thank you.

I'm sure you noticed, but that's not the only matching IP adress.

KefkaticFanatic

Ctrl+F only highlights one :V

For a while there weren't any overlaps, but the kid finally slipped up.

me irl
[close]