News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

Quote from: braixen1264 on October 30, 2015, 01:51:13 PMNot trying to pop that happy peaceful bubble, just stating the facts.
I know lol.....NSM will always be awesome.

K-NiGhT

I think I just found someone we all know...? (skip to 5:52)
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Olimar12345

Quote from: Altissimo on October 30, 2015, 12:52:36 PMPeople come and go. It's part of forum nature.

lol cus he totally just left because of a natural cause xD
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dude

If he kept his opinions to himself maybe he wouldn't have had to leave.

Honestly if he can't handle people having differing views to his, this is probably for the best.

Ruto

In my experience, it takes guys up to 5 years to deflate their heads/large egos. If they don't, they are incurable.

I think college should do that nicely. Unless he thinks college is evil or corrupt and doesn't go. I know people who are like that...I think they're usually the ones that feel to tell everyone how smart they are ALL THE TIME, before posting some insane conspiracy theory like the the moon landing was faked or unpasteurized milk was good for you.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Altissimo

Quote from: Olimar12345 on October 30, 2015, 05:20:59 PMlol cus he totally just left because of a natural cause xD

Doesn't actually change anything. People also leave because of others all the time too.

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Dude on October 30, 2015, 08:32:20 PMIf he kept his opinions to himself maybe he wouldn't have had to leave.
don't say that because you're making it seem like nsm in general is a lynch mob who has to attack anyone who's opinion is different for the sake of it being different, which is not the case :I we're outside tumblr after all

Jompa

Quote from: K-NiGhT on October 30, 2015, 04:23:03 PM[vid with maelstrom]
I think I just found someone we all know...? (skip to 5:52)
one time, at for glory:
[close]
Birdo for Smash

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: Waddle Bro on October 31, 2015, 05:46:27 AMdon't say that because you're making it seem like nsm in general is a lynch mob who has to attack anyone who's opinion is different for the sake of it being different, which is not the case :I we're outside tumblr after all
This.

Quote from: braixen1264 on October 30, 2015, 01:31:05 PMSoon enough some other kid is going to come and break the peace
Hi <3
what is shitpost

Sebastian

Pianist Da Sootopolis

what is shitpost

Olimar12345

so I just finished a five page annotated bibliography for a future term paper with just enough time to take a shower before band rehearsal.

yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

InsigTurtle

Wowie! I just noticed that you could do this!

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

InsigTurtle