News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

Stuff on guide tones and like, we need to write a different melody for Autumn Leaves based off the guide tones? And we need to add NCTs and stuff, and incorporate other guide tones?? he lpppp
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Olimar12345

My theory teacher did the exact same assignment for us back in the day! Autumn leaves is perfect for that. Pm/skype me if you want help!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Bubbles

Quote from: Shadoninja on February 21, 2016, 03:43:20 PMShout outs to bubbles for being a fantastic request board janitor.
:ooo OG comes back with praise!! shoutout to you for reminding me to check up on it lol

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: Shadoninja on February 21, 2016, 03:43:20 PMShout outs to bubbles for being a fantastic request board janitor.
Amen! Oh, now that I think about it, CNZ needs to be moved to Fulfilled.... Ah, well. Bubbles is still a great mod!
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

unmotivated

ZeldaFan

I saw a guy yesterday wearing a zebra-striped onesie, carrying a ballerina teddy bear, and an MLP coloring book.
Only at Wal-Mart...

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

E. Gadd Industries

-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dude

Man, we really need new members that aren't less than 17 years old on this forum...

braix

Yeah there's been a ton of new young members lately. Not neccesarily a bad thing, but variation is nice
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

deku_link

Quote from: braixen1264 on February 23, 2016, 05:01:27 PMYeah there's been a ton of new young members lately. Not neccesarily a bad thing, but variation is nice
And would you like to know why?
Take quick guess.

It rhymes with "fundertale estrangements"
I'm an eldritch abomination darn it! I can lurk around whatever websites I want!

Sebastian

Quote from: Dude on February 23, 2016, 04:48:45 PMMan, we really need new members that aren't less than 17 years old on this forum...
Our recent members have been good. As Braix said, it's nice to have variety now and then.

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: deku_link on February 23, 2016, 05:03:08 PMAnd would you like to know why?
Take quick guess.

It rhymes with "fundertale estrangements"
I'm not obsessed with Undertale! (Perhaps, though, I need to stop considering myself a "new" member, as I've been on-site for over a year, now.)
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dude

Quote from: Sebastian on February 23, 2016, 05:13:20 PMOur recent members have been good. As Braix said, it's nice to have variety now and then.
I'm not saying they're bad, I just want more people my age.

braix

I actually agree, except the kids that join..are people my age...
I just want some chill older people to join. That would be pretty cool.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!