News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tranzlater

This is technically the 'chat' thread, I suppose.
I'll try and keep it going. Err...

Potatoes. That's the first thing that popped in my thread.
Oh, and bye Greek =D
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

Brassman388

Hey tranz. Where is Arison the Bat? I've seen him, like, twice. That's it.

Tranzlater

Wasn't he the one who we pissed off back to antarctica? Because he was a 'Tourneyfag'?
Probably not for long.

Brassman388

Not sure. Keep in mind that I've only been in the forums since this year.

Tranzlater

He didn't join all that long ago. He's one of those ppl who stays for a week and then leaves.
Probably not for long.

Brassman388

Huh. Interesting. Why did you quote him and use it in your sig? Irony, perhaps?

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: JaMaHa on May 27, 2009, 02:22:55 AMShut the hell up, everyone.

If he wants to leave, then so be it. But you don't need to throw a load of crap at him. That goes both ways too.

Would it be too much asked for you guys to grow up and stop treating each other like shit, I'm sick of that. If I could find even ONE topic without a shitload of hate it in, I would be happy. But alas, it seems that's an impossible wish.

HEY.  LISTEN.

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

I still don't get why I come back on here every day when there's always a war going on between Dude and someone he pissed off because he told them just how annoying they are. I guess its more fun that way though.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Brassman388

Quote from: Gamer4250 on May 27, 2009, 08:15:53 AM
Quote from: JaMaHa on May 27, 2009, 02:22:55 AMShut the hell up, everyone.

If he wants to leave, then so be it. But you don't need to throw a load of crap at him. That goes both ways too.

Would it be too much asked for you guys to grow up and stop treating each other like shit, I'm sick of that. If I could find even ONE topic without a shitload of hate it in, I would be happy. But alas, it seems that's an impossible wish.

HEY.  LISTEN.

Whoa, just a bit curious. And it didn't even do with the most recent conflict. I don't think that's what Jamaha was talking about. I think.

ALPRAS

You know what I think? I think this site have too many stupid childish wars... When Ive came here for the 1st months, this site was wonderful. There was peace, silence, friends, and everybody was working....
Now I just see wars between everyone, with stupid reasons. Please people, stop! Stop annoying everyone, stop ruin this site! Jeez..get a life! The problem is that we are paying too much attencion to the updater thing.... the objective of this site isnt only making arrangements... This site also serves to make friends, meet people with the same tastes (video games and songs right?)..Theres no reason to act like this.. So just lets stop this once and for all. For the site's "health"...

mantis985

Yeah, Alpras, I agree. I know I dont post much, but this site would definitely be way better for everyone if people just stopped flaming each other.   ;)

Harvest

My presentation on Stalin tomorrow is going to be epic...

Now if only I could get started working on it...
-

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

SirIngusBingus

Kefka reminds me of Stalin. I'm not entirely sure why, but he does. Anyone else get that feeling?

Harvest

Presentation for English class on him.

Going to play the Soviet National Anthem and show clips from Enemy at the Gates as well as have a speech and a slideshow of pictures that I will explain.

Only problem is, to get an A, I will need to include the class somehow, which is bullshit...maybe demonstrate an execution?
-